IGNORED

Werewolf 8 game: Pokémon Makohto Signup thread - signups now closed. Move to the werewolf club

Makar

1 hour ago, Makar said:

Are you going to play this round? The day phases last 48hrs so you should be able to participate whenever you have free time. 

On a basic level you’ll have different teams and a day phase and night phase. Typically the teams are town, independent, and wolves. There are not always independents though.  Wolves know who the other wolves are. They can kill anyone during the night phase. They can also vote out someone during the day phase. Town has no clue who anyone is. They can vote during the day to try to get a wolf or independent out. Some townies has special powers that they can use at night to gather information or do other things. Independents are not on any team. They can vote during the day and can usually do stuff at night. Each team has different goals to win. Towns goal is to eliminate all threats to town. Wolves goal is to gain a majority. Independents goal varies. There is a public thread where everyone talks and then private threads where you talk to the mod or teammates if you have them. 

I’ll pass for now. Likely will try in a few of months when work becomes less busy.

• Sad 1

Alright everyone I’m gonna do a last call for for signups. Signups will close Sunday night at 11:59PM EST. I will finalize roles and the setup on Monday and send roles out either Monday or Tuesday. The game will start Tuesday afternoon or night EST time. 

@Gloves @Hammerfestus @Jeevan @OptOut @Rhapsody98 @behemos @FireHazard51 @Generic @Shmup @ZeldaFan042  @MagusSmurf @KokiriChild @Bettington Bear @G-type @WalterWhiteJr.@0xDEAFC0DE @fcgamer

Edited by Makar
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

• The title was changed to Werewolf 8 game: Pokémon Makohto Signup thread - signups close this Sunday 9/12 11:59PM EST

So considering some of the comments and issues in the previous game, can we all maybe try to be a little nicer this time? Even if “we all know” it’s just a game?

Also maybe avoid stalking people for the minute you see them online and them demanding an immediate answer? But @Reed Rothchild hasn’t signed up yet so maybe it won’t be an issue regardless!

As for me, I’ll, uh, try not to lay low so much this time. But no promises!

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, MagusSmurf said:

So considering some of the comments and issues in the previous game, can we all maybe try to be a little nicer this time? Even if “we all know” it’s just a game?

Also maybe avoid stalking people for the minute you see them online and them demanding an immediate answer? But @Reed Rothchild hasn’t signed up yet so maybe it won’t be an issue regardless!

I don't know what you're talking about, I'm a sweet as pie.  

wink luna.gif

• Wow! 1

1 hour ago, MagusSmurf said:

I added the rules section on the first page. I added some stuff about bullying that hopefully helps. Additionally, I agree, I don’t think stalking players’ online status by going to their personal page to see if they’re online or what they’re looking at should be allowed because it can give you insight to whether they’re wolves or have powers. If people don’t want others to be able to look at each other’s profiles, I can make that an official rule. 

• Agree 1

• The title was changed to Werewolf 8 game: Pokémon Makohto Signup thread - signups now closed. Move to the werewolf club

Hello players. Signups are now closed. Roles are finished and will be randomized soon. Move on over to the werewolf club thread and await your role pms from me which will be sent out throughout the afternoon and night tonight.  

https://www.videogamesage.com/clubs/10-vgs-werewolf-arena/

@Gloves @Hammerfestus @Jeevan @OptOut @Rhapsody98 @behemos @FireHazard51 @Generic @Shmup @ZeldaFan042  @MagusSmurf @KokiriChild @Bettington Bear @G-type @WalterWhiteJr.@0xDEAFC0DE @fcgamer

Edited by Makar

Administrator · Posted
4 minutes ago, Makar said:

Hello players. Signups are now closed. Roles are finished and will be randomized soon. Move on over to the werewolf club thread and await your role pms from me which will be sent out throughout the afternoon and night tonight.  

https://www.videogamesage.com/clubs/10-vgs-werewolf-arena/

Can you make sure I have a cool role?

Thanks.

• Disagree 1

Administrator · Posted
28 minutes ago, FireHazard51 said:

I won first prize for this amazing creation/performance.  Also I love the 1 comment I got on the video.  

Were you going for terrifying? Cuz you nailed it lol.

EDIT: I posted this prior to checking the comment on YT. Was not disappointed.

• Thanks 1