IGNORED

Werewolf 8 game: Pokémon Makohto Signup thread - signups now closed. Move to the werewolf club

Makar

• The title was changed to Werewolf 8 game: Pokémon (Working Title) Signup thread
Events Team · Posted
12 hours ago, SailorScoutMandy said:

Now knowing more of what to expect, I'd be down for being second alternative. 

Honestly, having backups is really really good, especially whenever there's much larger games like last time where someone will inevitably have to bow out 🙂

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

31 minutes ago, 0xDEAFC0DE said:

ZeldaFreak gave a very lengthy description in the last sign up thread. For the TL;DR see Jeevan's post he quotes.

Thanks for the reference. Before I was totally confused about what this game is about. Now I’m 50% totally confused.

• Haha 2

45 minutes ago, GPX said:

Thanks for the reference. Before I was totally confused about what this game is about. Now I’m 50% totally confused.

Basically you figure out who the bad guys and if you're town you want to kill them off before they kill you. 

You poke and prod and ruffle some feathers to try and find the wolves. 

If you're a wolf, you kill town. 

Edited by SailorScoutMandy
Spelling
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, GPX said:

I was confused at first, too, but I think you can pick it up pretty quickly once you're in the thick of it.  Basically the town has to vote the werewolves off during the day (but they don't' know who the wolves are), and the wolves will kill a townie each night.  The town wins when the wolves are gone, the wolves win when they kill enough townies to equal their population.  

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Shmup said:

I just sent a request to join the club. I've been meaning to join a games night but they're normally on around 8am for me haha.

Are you going to play this round? The day phases last 48hrs so you should be able to participate whenever you have free time. 

3 hours ago, GPX said:

On a basic level you’ll have different teams and a day phase and night phase. Typically the teams are town, independent, and wolves. There are not always independents though.  Wolves know who the other wolves are. They can kill anyone during the night phase. They can also vote out someone during the day phase. Town has no clue who anyone is. They can vote during the day to try to get a wolf or independent out. Some townies has special powers that they can use at night to gather information or do other things. Independents are not on any team. They can vote during the day and can usually do stuff at night. Each team has different goals to win. Towns goal is to eliminate all threats to town. Wolves goal is to gain a majority. Independents goal varies. There is a public thread where everyone talks and then private threads where you talk to the mod or teammates if you have them. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Makar said:

Are you going to play this round? The day phases last 48hrs so you should be able to participate whenever you have free time. 

On a basic level you’ll have different teams and a day phase and night phase. Typically the teams are town, independent, and wolves. There are not always independents though.  Wolves know who the other wolves are. They can kill anyone during the night phase. They can also vote out someone during the day phase. Town has no clue who anyone is. They can vote during the day to try to get a wolf or independent out. Some townies has special powers that they can use at night to gather information or do other things. Independents are not on any team. They can vote during the day and can usually do stuff at night. Each team has different goals to win. Towns goal is to eliminate all threats to town. Wolves goal is to gain a majority. Independents goal varies. There is a public thread where everyone talks and then private threads where you talk to the mod or teammates if you have them. 

Ok sign me up. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1