IGNORED

Heritage Auctions Thread

1 hour ago, Jim Jimmer said:

I think you’re looking at it the wrong way. You are likely credit worthy enough to get some of these! No need to be rich... just need so be solvent 🤣

Exactly. Just take out a mortgage, a title loan on the car, open a half dozen credit cards, get a loan from the bank and you're good to go! 

5 hours ago, Ninja_xxx said:

dame really 😞 out of my budget 😞 i was hoping all the rich folks spend there money on the ps1 prototype or something else

Anyone else have any guess's....anyone think one will go under 5k

I'm hoping for the same thing. Hopefully everyone will spend their money on the top tier stuff and let the games I'm watching go for a decent price.

1 hour ago, doner24 said:

I still can’t use that site well. Can someone link me to the video game stuff? Thanks!

Here's a link to the auction starting on 2/14. Looks like they are still adding games.

https://comics.ha.com/c/search-results.zx?N=52+792&Ntk=SI_Titles&Nty=1&Ntt=wata&limitTo=792&ic4=KeywordSearch-A-Y-071316

• Thanks 1

On 11/21/2019 at 8:49 AM, Croz of Vinheim said:

Is there a confirmed white bullet tyson?  I'd put Castlevania Hangtab up there as well. That's on par with Mega Man Dr Wright imo and  MTPO, at least imo.  I feel like a white bullets tyson in comparable condition would blow the Mega Man away in price. 

There's a CIB Wata 7.0 white bullet MTPO with the letter in the upcoming auction along with a CIB 7.0 Dr. Wright Mega Man, so I'm I interested to see how the final prices compare. There was a Wata CIB 6.5 Dr. Wright Mega Man just a few weeks ago so hopefully this one will go for a reasonable price.

41 minutes ago, Gloves said:

Hmmmmm another sealed Metal Gear Solid...

This auction actually has a number of games I'd personally be interested in, but I'm absolutely not alone in my interest in these games, so no way in hell I end up getting them.

Same here. I'm just hoping the Nintendo PlayStation prototype and the sealed Stadium Events distracts everyone from the games I'm looking at.

42 minutes ago, Gloves said:

Hmmmmm another sealed Metal Gear Solid...

This auction actually has a number of games I'd personally be interested in, but I'm absolutely not alone in my interest in these games, so no way in hell I end up getting them.

Same.  I'm not a sealed collector at all, but I wouldn't mind owning a few sealed copies of some of my favorite PS1 games including Crash, Tomb Raider or MGS.  While I would love to have them, I certainly wouldn't be willing to pay much for them.

Administrator · Posted
2 minutes ago, TDIRunner said:

Same.  I'm not a sealed collector at all, but I wouldn't mind owning a few sealed copies of some of my favorite PS1 games including Crash, Tomb Raider or MGS.  While I would love to have them, I certainly wouldn't be willing to pay much for them.

Last MGS I saw at around the same grade went for I think just over $1k USD. Bit out of my acceptable range lol.

Just now, Gloves said:

Last MGS I saw at around the same grade went for I think just over $1k USD. Bit out of my acceptable range lol.

Exactly. I know that I'll most likely never own one outside of getting lucky and finding one at a flea market or Goodwill (and I'm talking about sealed, not graded).  

"Final Fantasy VII [Misprint, First Production] Wata 7.5 A+ Sealed PS1 Squaresoft 1997 USA. This is the first time we've offered a first-production-run copy of this game. Its first production status is indicated by the misprinting of the word "masterpiece" on the back of the game, which was corrected in subsequently produced copies."

I am actually pretty damn certain this is incorrect.  I've always been under the notion the the "realistic violence" ESRB rating is the first print, and this is the subsequent printing, which updated the ESRB but had the notorious misprint.  And then the misprint was corrected in the 3rd print.

14 minutes ago, Maertens29 said:

I am actually pretty damn certain this is incorrect.  I've always been under the notion the the "realistic violence" ESRB rating is the first print, and this is the subsequent printing, which updated the ESRB but had the notorious misprint.  And then the misprint was corrected in the 3rd print.

They've done this a number of times before with minor variants. I assume that's why some games are listed as "Early production" rather than "First print" now. Someone will probably let them know and the title will change.

Edited by DefaultGen