IGNORED

Info about NES cart, box, manual variants, If this is a tired topic, please forgive me.

Guests · Posted

Well I can guarantee you that I have things that are not matched up with regards to date codes. Hence why I have decided to auction off much of my stuff. Well, that and I am overcrowded. I mean, you mention "over time". People have "Frankensteined" their pieces. I know for a fact that some of my stuff is Frankensteined. 

Wow, there are actually people on this planet that take offence to those face icons? I've now summited the peak of humanity.

Knowing the variants comes form decades of collecting. If you have questions about a specific game I can try and help you out but I can't convey that much information to you on an internet forum. Please try to use spacing, I can't read 19 lines of text at once.

Guests · Posted

Hmm, 

It was an eye roll at you signing up requesting a list with all the nes variants ever and then whining about it when you weren’t handed that upon request.   Now stop being weird."

So as you see his eyeroll emoji was intended as a slight.

And you sir, are coming off as a bit arrogant.

Guests · Posted

Well when a jerk accuses me oh "whining" when all I was doing was following up, yeah, gonna take it a little personal, especially when it was meant as personal.

Administrator · Posted
1 minute ago, Hyrules Plumber said:

Well when a jerk accuses me oh "whining" when all I was doing was following up, yeah, gonna take it a little personal, especially when it was meant as personal.

You called him a "fucktard" in response, you're really not getting much sympathy dude.

Guests · Posted

"It was an eye roll at you signing up requesting a list with all the nes variants ever and then whining about it when you weren’t handed that upon request.   Now stop being weird."

That doesn't look so innocent to me, but what do I know?

Administrator · Posted
Just now, Hyrules Plumber said:

When he acts like a fucktard.... I think you know the rest.

It's unacceptable behavior for this forum.

Yeah you reached out to him relatively aggressively. You could definitely have approached it in a lighter manner.

I've seen the chat, no need to copy-paste it all over the place.

At any rate, that's enough of that. Consider this a friendly warning before they get official. Get back to the regular discussion and drop it.

Thanks!

Administrator · Posted
14 minutes ago, Hyrules Plumber said:

My original message:

"So I understand you didn't like something I said?"

Doesn't seem aggressive to me. You are just taking up for your buddy. 

You followed it up pretty passive aggressively with "K nice talkin to ya", and pretty quickly at that. It's a forum, you can't expect people to just drop everything and respond right away all the time.

You are a new member who joined up, asked for information, were given information (that which exists anyway) and each time it seems it wasn't enough. You got an eyeroll probably cuz it looked like you wanted someone to just hand you a huge database of all the info ever pertaining to NES variants (which really doesn't quite exist, fyi).

So you took an eyeroll personally, passive-aggressively asked for clarification, and then when you were told you were whining (pretty tame) you called him a number of very rude things.

You then proceeded to follow his account, started "attacking" them in your own petty little way, and called him out publicly claiming to be in a "flam war", when it was very much a one-sided assault. You've now followed Code Monkey as well, presumably with intent to do the same.

As I say, you would do well to drop it and move on. You've worn out my patience on this one. And I'll advise you not to go around "downvote-bombing" people. While it has no negative impact on their standing in the community, getting clearly stated negative notifications over and over again will get quite annoying for them. So stop that, or I'll remove your ability to react to things.

So just drop it. At best, I can say that neither of you was right. I don't really care who is "more right" cuz there's really no line. You took an emote personally; they are not intended to be taken as such. This is a lighthearted and generally friendly community. If you'd like to be a part of it then you need to curb your attitude here and now.

Thanks!

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

20 minutes ago, Hyrules Plumber said:

My original message:

"So I understand you didn't like something I said?"

Doesn't seem aggressive to me. You are just taking up for your buddy. 

Why did you go back to 19 of my latest posts and post eyeroll face icons on them? You flooded my notifications inbox.

You're making it hard for me to help you.

• Agree 1

And @Hyrules Plumber is spamming my previous responses with the "disagree" reaction because I disagreed with one of his comments here. 🤣🤣🤣

Maybe I should edit every response he chose to give a "disagree" reaction with a comment that has me compliment him in some way? That way he truly has something to disagree with. 🤔

Either way... @Gloves, I want to "passive-aggressively" blame Canada for the fact that I do not have a complete Canadian NES collection, all graded 85 to 90+. 😉

In all cases, I 100% agree with what @Code Monkey had said. Which is why I am going to let you do what you think is best. While I just stop ri--

Guests · Posted
3 minutes ago, Gloves said:

You followed it up pretty passive aggressively with "K nice talkin to ya", and pretty quickly at that. It's a forum, you can't expect people to just drop everything and respond right away all the time.

He had seen the message. Clearly ignoring it.

4 minutes ago, Gloves said:

You are a new member who joined up, asked for information, were given information (that which exists anyway) and each time it seems it wasn't enough. You got an eyeroll probably cuz it looked like you wanted someone to just hand you a huge database of all the info ever pertaining to NES variants (which really doesn't quite exist, fyi).

So since I am a "new member" that means there is a "hazing process" to go through? 

So I can't ask about information?

In case you haven't noticed people have entered this discussion and actually do appear to want to talk about it so you are clearly taking up for your "friend".

5 minutes ago, Gloves said:

So you took an eyeroll personally, passive-aggressively asked for clarification, and then when you were told you were whining (pretty tame) you called him a number of very rude things

Accusing someone of "whining" is not "tame". You are just taking up for your "good ol' boy". Accusing someone of "whining" is rude as well. He deserved to be called rude things. Be rude to someone, expect it back.

7 minutes ago, Gloves said:

You then proceeded to follow his account, started "attacking" them in your own petty little way, and called him out publicly claiming to be in a "flam war", when it was very much a one-sided assault. You've now followed Code Monkey as well, presumably with intent to do the same.

Yeah I followed his account, how am I supposed to be cool like him if I don't? Sarcasm in case you didn't detect it.

"Attacking" by using emojis. "Light social fun" remember? They aren't meant to be taken personally remember?

"flam war" was a typo. It was meant to be "flame war". I think you know what I meant. Now who's being petty?

And yeah, I follow Code Monkey because I want to be cool like him.

12 minutes ago, Gloves said:

As I say, you would do well to drop it and move on. You've worn out my patience on this one. And I'll advise you not to go around "downvote-bombing" people. While it has no negative impact on their standing in the community, getting clearly stated negative notifications over and over again will get quite annoying for them. So stop that, or I'll remove your ability to react to things.

"Light social fun" remember? Not to be taken personally, remember? They don't mean a thing, remember? But when I do it, not so innocent eh?

13 minutes ago, Gloves said:

As I say - drop it. At best, I can say that neither of you was right. I don't really care who is "more right" cuz there's really no line. You took an emote personally; they are not intended to be taken as such. This is a lighthearted and generally friendly community. If you'd like to be a part of it then you need to curb your attitude here and now.

Except that he was "right", right?

Took an emot personally that was intended as such even though you say they aren't supposed to be

Lighthearted, except when someone asks a follow up question, then they get accused of "whining". Um, okay.

Can the others curb their attitudes as well, including you. You say you don't like certain behaviors and then you commence to engage in them yourself. You are a really great guy. I want to be as cool as you.

Guests · Posted
9 minutes ago, Code Monkey said:

Why did you go back to 19 of my latest posts and post eyeroll face icons on them? You flooded my notifications inbox.

I thought you said they didn't mean anything?

He had seen the message. Clearly ignoring it.

So since I am a "new member" that means there is a "hazing process" to go through? 

So I can't ask about information?

In case you haven't noticed people have entered this discussion and actually do appear to want to talk about it so you are clearly taking up for your "friend".

Accusing someone of "whining" is not "tame". You are just taking up for your "good ol' boy". Accusing someone of "whining" is rude as well. He deserved to be called rude things. Be rude to someone, expect it back.

Yeah I followed his account, how am I supposed to be cool like him if I don't? Sarcasm in case you didn't detect it.

"Attacking" by using emojis. "Light social fun" remember? They aren't meant to be taken personally remember?

"flam war" was a typo. It was meant to be "flame war". I think you know what I meant. Now who's being petty?

And yeah, I follow Code Monkey because I want to be cool like him.

"Light social fun" remember? Not to be taken personally, remember? They don't mean a thing, remember? But when I do it, not so innocent eh?

Except that he was "right", right?

Took an emot personally that was intended as such even though you say they aren't supposed to be

Lighthearted, except when someone asks a follow up question, then they get accused of "whining". Um, okay.

Can the others curb their attitudes as well, including you. You say you don't like certain behaviors and then you commence to engage in them yourself. You are a really great guy. I want to be as cool as you.

Try acting less thin-skinned and more the way you wanted to be treated. Because seriously, kid, this is a forum. NOT an excuse for you to have a temper tantum every single fucking time you felt disrespected.

And BTW, your passive-aggressive reactions do nothing to me. But I also like the others here for reasons going beyond the fact they do not require a live in nanny like you appear to need. So have at it, kid. 👍

Guests · Posted
5 minutes ago, FenrirZero said:

And @Hyrules Plumber is spamming my previous responses with the "disagree" reaction because I disagreed with one of his comments here. 🤣🤣🤣

Maybe I should edit every response he chose to give a "disagree" reaction with a comment that has me compliment him in some way? That way he truly has something to disagree with. 🤔

Either way... @Gloves, I want to "passive-aggressively" blame Canada for the fact that I do not have a complete Canadian NES collection, all graded 85 to 90+. 😉

In all cases, I 100% agree with what @Code Monkey had said. Which is why I am going to let you do what you think is best. While I just stop ri--

Yeah, I am using the disagree emoji on your comments because they don't mean anything, remember?

I never passively aggressively blamed Canada for not having a complete Canadian NES collection. Never wanted one.

Guests · Posted
8 minutes ago, FenrirZero said:

Try acting less thin-skinned and more the way you wanted to be treated. Because seriously, kid, this is a forum. NOT an excuse for you to have a temper tantum every single fucking time you felt disrespected.

And BTW, your passive-aggressive reactions do nothing to me. But I also like the others here for reasons going beyond the fact they do not require a live in nanny like you appear to need. So have at it, kid. 👍

So I guess the admins are going to allow this kind of post? As long as it is a friend of theirs eh?

Yeah, I am using the disagree emoji on your comments because they don't mean anything, remember?

I never passively aggressively blamed Canada for not having a complete Canadian NES collection. Never wanted one.

You got it all mixed up when it comes to me. So let me clarify by saying that YOU mean nothing to me. 👍

Your responses only have me see how thin-skinned you are. At best the only excuse I have is that you are Type-I or Type-II Bipolar. But my best guess is that me making such a conclusion would have me insult those who are. Just like how your lack of insight on how you really sound is an insult to those who gave you the chance to be here.

Plus I very much do not care about your preferences. All because it is connected to you. 😉

Shall I go on? Lets.

3 minutes ago, Hyrules Plumber said:

So I guess the admins are going to allow this kind of post? As long as it is a friend of theirs eh?

Ask me if I care if it is allowed. Regardless of the idea if I am a friend of theirs or not. Because realistically, what I am saying to you is simply me being polite. Nothing more. If I wanted to be more honest, I would listed every reason why you chose to be a moron, as opposed to being a game loving member here. But I chose not to because I am being polite to you.

And if you choose to disagree with the way you are treated, tell your parents that they have to buy you your own forum. That way you can be the spoiled little kid you chose to be with us. Which includes those who would like to have helped you in a subject they liked shortly before you had your temper tantrum. 😉