IGNORED

Inasuma's Mega Man Collection (aka questionable retirement plan)

inasuma

16 minutes ago, inasuma said:

i'm confused. is your copy not an OEM North American GBA copy? 

This game was never released on SNES, Rose Colored Gaming put together a copy with the ROM in a custom box. Technically it's a bootleg because it's an unlicensed copy of a licensed game but it's one of the only ways to get the game on SNES and now sells for a lot of money. It came out about 5 years ago maybe.

Did you think it was an original 1990s SNES release? I just assumed you knew what it was.

42 minutes ago, Code Monkey said:

This game was never released on SNES, Rose Colored Gaming put together a copy with the ROM in a custom box. Technically it's a bootleg because it's an unlicensed copy of a licensed game but it's one of the only ways to get the game on SNES and now sells for a lot of money. It came out about 5 years ago maybe.

Did you think it was an original 1990s SNES release? I just assumed you knew what it was.

I assumed it was the gba release. Aka the only North American version. I have a bootleg of MM&B on SNES from VGDB actually haha

• The title was changed to Inasuma's Mega Man Collection (aka questionable retirement plan)
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...