IGNORED

What is everyone driving these days?

PuppyWaffles

Social Team · Posted
32 minutes ago, Mega Tank said:

Why are you getting rid of it? I'm hanging onto my Scion for the multicar bundle discount, but I may be open to swapping it. I might only be open to swapping for another Scion as they don't make them anymore and they are just unique to look at.

I need to get a picture of my new car though.

xB???

1 hour ago, Mega Tank said:

Why are you getting rid of it? I'm hanging onto my Scion for the multicar bundle discount, but I may be open to swapping it. I might only be open to swapping for another Scion as they don't make them anymore and they are just unique to look at.

I need to get a picture of my new car though.

Just ran outside in the rain for you 😂.

Another reason I gotta sell it quick is my neighbor started calling me "Axis" since we now have a German, an Italian, and a Japanese car in our driveway...

2084093987_08302118422.jpg.5bc9109f1d90abb3e5a50c4ba6a0f38f.jpg

• Haha 3

Events Helper · Posted
2 minutes ago, PuppyWaffles said:

Another reason I gotta sell it quick is my neighbor started calling me "Axis" since we now have a German, an Italian, and a Japanese car in our driveway...

How fitting......did you ever notice how your SuperSport badge resembles something?.......

Sorry.......

• Haha 1

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT Big Horn

It's actually fairly unique since it has the six-speed manual transmission which is extremely rare in a 4WD quad cab pickup truck.  It was my daily driver for many years, but I eventually bought a second vehicle for my daily driver, to help keep the miles down on this truck since I intend to keep it for some time.  

My current daily driver is a 2003 Honda Accord EX V6.

My wife's vehicle is a 2015 Chrysler Town & Country Touring.

Lastly, I have a 2006 Yamaha Kodiak 450 SE.

11-16-08 003.jpg

Edited by TDIRunner
  • Like 4

20 minutes ago, docile tapeworm said:

i sisnt think of this! lol

Unfortunately, it won't really work for a daily driver.

My state has two types of "classic car" plates.  One type is super cheap, but you can only legally drive your car on public streets if you are driving to or from a car meet.  The second type costs more (but still cheaper than normal plates), and allows you to drive on public streets at any time, but only during certain months out of the year (basically spring and summer).  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ICrappedMyPants said:

I finally had to get rid of my 2003 Accord last December. It was burning oil so quickly and it wasn’t worth keeping anymore.

Mine has less than 80k miles.  It's a baby.  

The only thing I don't like about it is the fact that it has an automatic transmission.  I have a goal of converting over to manual one of these days, but a big project like that would consume my garage for too long and I don't want to park my other vehicles outside.  I have some short term plans to either build a second garage in my back yard or acquire a small shop somewhere near my house to setup as a mini workshop and use that for my projects. 

I also want to get a "project car" sometime down the road, sooner rather than later.  But again, I  can't do that until I have the extra garage.  Not sure what I want to get yet.  There are dozens, if not hundreds of cars I would consider, but I'm currently leaning towards an '80s or '90s Europeaon sports car.  

• Like 1

@TDIRunner my lil civic has 240k miles on it lol. it needs new shock/strut assemblies. i already replaced the front cv joint/axles and the manifold/cat. shes a runner though. that lil d series wont die. it would be more fun if it was a manual but it prob be broken from me side stepping lol

Edited by docile tapeworm
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, TDIRunner said:

Guilty.

But she loves it, and I refuse to buy a crossover.  

I tried to get my wife to buy a bigger car. She has had a GTI since 2015. We went out like 6 days looking at cars. She came home with a 21 GTI. I hate it.

Edited by PuppyWaffles
  • Like 1

On 8/30/2021 at 5:59 PM, PuppyWaffles said:

Just start calling your wife Rose (or Sally) and she can start calling you Lord Haw Haw...........

• Haha 1

On 8/30/2021 at 7:59 PM, PuppyWaffles said:

It's a very nice car and looks to be well taken care of. Unfortunately for me they still command more than what I would like to pay for one.

I am going to redo the roof paint on my Scion as the sun has beat the heck out of it.

I wish they had never stopped making Scions.

• Love 1