IGNORED

VGS NES Weekly Contest - M.U.S.C.L.E

BeaIank

17 hours ago, 0xDEAFC0DE said:

405,543 - Round 10 Won

IMG_20210901_004010.jpg.33ee029872fd3e2d946b826ad73c1dad.jpg

I finally beat Adventure Island which I've been playing since Saturday, so now I can finally turn off my NES and c

Which gave you more trouble, 8-2 or 8-3 in AI? I thought that 8-2 was the hardest stage in the game by far.

14 minutes ago, mbd39 said:

Which gave you more trouble, 8-2 or 8-3 in AI? I thought that 8-2 was the hardest stage in the game by far.

Yep, 8-2 was by far the hardest for me. Although 8-3 took awhile as well compared to the other levels, but not nearly as long as 8-2. I did eventually have to resort to pulling up the game in an emulator to use practice savestates for finding more consistent strats before returning to the NES.

7 minutes ago, mbd39 said:

There's no score in your pic. You have to take a picture either between rounds or after you lose a match.

i only have to "make it to round two" right?

i put the pic up of my score after round 1

ah shit i have to play till i lose...

Edited by docile tapeworm
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, 0xDEAFC0DE said:

Score update. I'm not sure how much more time in going to have left on this. I have a 9.5 hour drive on Friday followed by spending time with family. It's a shame because I'm actually starting to like this game even though it's so simple. 

If it's sports or puzzle games, you are definitely the man to beat!

1 hour ago, 0xDEAFC0DE said:

Score update. I'm not sure how much more time in going to have left on this. I have a 9.5 hour drive on Friday followed by spending time with family. It's a shame because I'm actually starting to like this game even though it's so simple. 

Can’t you just break the fucking code and crush the field ? 
I’ll be super disappointed if you can’t. 
We don’t call you codebreaking Zelda variant guru for no reason. 
😁

6 hours ago, 0xDEAFC0DE said:

This is like the 10 Yard Fight of wrestling games. I could probably get into it if I had more time to play.

15 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I'm always up early since I like to just get stuff out of the way for the day and be done with it. I do turn in pretty early though, like 10-10:30 so I can still get around 7 hours of rest that way.

am i the only one who can only get like 5 hours of sleep? doesnt matter if i got to bed at 8pm or midnight, im waking up in 5 hours.

• Haha 1