IGNORED

Beat the SNES Library - 305/714

4 hours ago, Reed Rothchild said:

Hi, welcome aboard.

So, the full history is that this is an "all-time" list as of the creation of VGS.  As in all SNES completions since late 2019.

Before VGS we had all but a handful of the games completed.  And when we were doing annual resets we actual got 553 games completed in 2017 alone.

So I can't count your completions.  But we welcome you to the effort.  Momentum has been slower than it once was.

https://archive.nes.science/nintendoage-forums/nintendoage.com/forum/messageview5a51.html?catid=31&threadid=185273

Fair enough. I used to be on NintendoAge but finally logged back in here after only using Atariage for a while.

If I want to get it back on the list I'll just have to make like Arkanoid and "Doh It Again" unless someone else does it.

Oh, I did beat Final Fantasy III at the end of May 2021 on an actual SNES. It was my first time actually finishing it and not using any Game Genie codes. I taught all of my characters all of the Esper spells possible so I had a really easy time beating the final bosses.

Edited by TheGameCollector
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, Daniel_Doyce said:

@LHCGreg Nice work! I've played through it twice, but never as that dude. Was that your first time playing it?

Yes, first time. Also my first Koei game. I may return to it in the future to play as other characters. I spent too much time spreadsheeting prices and making notes of potential trade routes. Next time I'll already have those notes to consult and will know what I'm doing.

Edited by LHCGreg
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Editorials Team · Posted
42 minutes ago, TheGameCollector said:

Does anyone care that the completion totals and list of people who completed games hasn't been updated for a while?

It's been slow going for the last few years (since we moved to VGS), so I slowed the updates down.  I can take a look tomorrow.

• The title was changed to Beat the SNES Library - 243/714