IGNORED

My Nintendo Collection

MrWunderful

9 hours ago, ALTQQ said:

Are those blue Billy bookcases?

Yes. 

8 hours ago, bowser said:

Wow! 😍

Since you have PAL games, do you know how much a PAL Little Samson (ESP) is worth?

150-200

6 hours ago, drxandy said:

Very niceeee! Beautiful collection, how many are you up to?

Total Nes carts? Over 1000. Im missing 10? From NTSC licensed. 

but I have tons of repros, pirates, homebrews etc

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/18/2019 at 7:17 PM, NES CONNOISSEUR said:

I am assuming you are lacking SE ?Also very nice Nes collection ..

Correct, and thanks.

On 11/4/2019 at 4:07 AM, fcgamer said:

I'm really enjoying these pictures, thanks for sharing Corey. I never knew you had almost a complete NTSC set! Will you share some pics of your Pirate and homebrew stuff later?

I might Share it in my FS thread 🤣🤣 I am actually looking to sell most of my pirates because I never play or look at them.  I just cant bring myself to do it!

I might have some famicom stuff you maybe interested in too. Im trying to pair my stuff down.

On 11/3/2019 at 8:32 PM, Nightowljrm said:

Wow, over 1,000 carts, that's impressive. What 10 left do you need for an NTSC licensed set?

Its a small list.  I will end up with a WTB for the last few, let me look them up. ( I actually have a few sitting at the PO right now)

So I am down to 6 carts for full NTSC- SE:

Ultima Warriors of Destiny

Championship pool

Nobunaga 2

Wacky Races

Sesame Street Countdown

Wizards and Warriors 3 visions of power

I probably have 40-50 I am going to upgrade.  Then its to finished the US released Unlicensed and 3/5 screw and label variants.

Nicely displayed, I just set my carts out on a small shelf also, not nearly as many as yours though, I also like how you went with the alphabetical order with some exceptions like keeping the zelda games together and i saw both wizards and warriors next to each other also. Good luck with the last few carts, are you holding out to find them locally?? 

1 hour ago, Speedy_NES said:

Beautiful collection! I'm also curious to see the pirated carts -- are they bootlegs of regular releases, or some unlicensed/hacks, too?

Thanks! I actually posted them here 

but im afraid most are going to be sold, as I am pairing down my collection. 

38 minutes ago, Foochie776 said:

Very nice work Corey and those last 10 aren’t bad at all. Good luck mang!

Its only about 5 now 😉

25 minutes ago, TWarwick07 said:

Nicely displayed, I just set my carts out on a small shelf also, not nearly as many as yours though, I also like how you went with the alphabetical order with some exceptions like keeping the zelda games together and i saw both wizards and warriors next to each other also. Good luck with the last few carts, are you holding out to find them locally?? 

Yeah mostly alphabetical but some changes make more sense to me. 

And Im not actually holding out, Ill take any of the remaining  from anywhere. I just have to have it for a decent price (I cant bring myself to hit a high BIN on ebay)