IGNORED

My Nintendo Collection

MrWunderful

1 hour ago, MrWunderful said:

What concerns?

You might have a collecting problem 😛  don't we all lol.  its a joke  i don't have any concerns.  i was just quoting what you said on your first post of this topic. "any comments questions or concerns"

you must be getting close to a complete nes collection 😄

Edited by Nes Freak
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nes Freak said:

You might have a collecting problem 😛  don't we all lol.  its a joke  i don't have any concerns.  i was just quoting what you said on your first post of this topic. "any comments questions or concerns"

you must be getting close to a complete nes collection 😄

I thought you were joking, lol

And my NTSC-US set is complete, minus SE

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, MrWunderful said:

I thought you were joking, lol

And my NTSC-US set is complete, minus SE

lol sorry for any confusion.  and nice!  im still 200 games off but i got a fair amount of the rare stuff  including Flintstones and little samson

Edited by Nes Freak

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, MrWunderful said:

5er Goonies I got A while back, but 5er Tiger heli has been much harder to find. Jumped on this one quick for 6.25$, been after it for a while. Does anyone else feel its more rare, or was it just that I never ran into it?

If you're hunting in the wild you're not too likely to run into it.  It's kind of borderline rare being just a little more common than goonies II 5er.  It's not too hotly desired in general (ie. 3 screw), but if it were to become a more desired game at some point you'd see availability online dry up... still, a nice find.

32 minutes ago, PII said:

If you're hunting in the wild you're not too likely to run into it.  It's kind of borderline rare being just a little more common than goonies II 5er.  It's not too hotly desired in general (ie. 3 screw), but if it were to become a more desired game at some point you'd see availability online dry up... still, a nice find.

I had only really been looking online, forums and ebay etc. I might have been able to hit a specific retro game seller like JJ but never got around to it. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...