IGNORED

1st game you ever finished?

Nintegageo

Sonic 2 maybe. I really wasn't beating much of anything as a kid besides maybe some kids PC game I can't remember because I sucked and had no patience. On Genesis I also remember beating Taz in Escape from Mars, Mean Bean Machine, Sonic Spinball, X-Men 2, Vectorman, and Blaster Master 2 as a kid.

Edited by DefaultGen
  • Like 1

Editorials Team · Posted
2 minutes ago, JeremiahJT said:

Sonic Fury on Action Max? Maybe The Rescue of Pops Ghostly or .38 Ambush Alley. If you mean something that took more than making it to the end of a VHS tape, then probably Super Mario Bros.

Hah.  That reminds me, does anyone remember some sort of "game" where you had a plastic ship and a pilot who would be ejected if you got killed?  I recall commercials for it.

Super Mario Bros 2 on NES. As a kid I found the original Super Mario too hard for whatever reason I found SMB2 easier and more enjoyable. It's still one of my favorite Mario games too. It's probably one of the few NES games I actually beat as a kid too. Most of the others I didn't beat til years later.

• Like 1

Graphics Team · Posted

The first game I ever cleared was likely something on the Gameboy Advance (my first system).

Super Mario Advance 2 (SMW), Super Mario Advance 3 (Yoshi's Island), or Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi: Kaznapped.

I also remember clearing my favorite online Flash game as a kid: Cheese Quest 3D on the old Cartoon Network website.

But I'm so inept at video games that it took me a long time to realize they even had endings haha.

-CasualCart

• Like 3