IGNORED

VGS NES Weekly Contest - Elevator Action!

BeaIank

1 minute ago, Gloves said:

AYYYYYY gottem. 

Boom shaka laka!

Although he's gonna come in and be like "Well, I coulda done better if I had time to play" like that matters in a competition 😛 Although in fairness, I doubt he thought I'd pop in again before this ended, so he probably felt safe with such a low score. 

• Haha 2

Administrator · Posted
3 minutes ago, the_wizard_666 said:

Boom shaka laka!

Although he's gonna come in and be like "Well, I coulda done better if I had time to play" like that matters in a competition 😛 Although in fairness, I doubt he thought I'd pop in again before this ended, so he probably felt safe with such a low score. 

Pure avarice, that. Sat on his laurels he did. 

5 minutes ago, Dr. Morbis said:

You hadn't posted a score here in like two months, and then you go and do something like this...........

...And totally redeem yourself!

In all fairness, I'd probably post more scores if y'all were playing games I actually wanna play 😛 And I'm pretty sure I mentioned last weekend that I was probably gonna play some Elevator Action since games I like don't pop up in the contests very often 😛

1 minute ago, the_wizard_666 said:

In all fairness, I'd probably post more scores if y'all were playing games I actually wanna play 😛 And I'm pretty sure I mentioned last weekend that I was probably gonna play some Elevator Action since games I like don't pop up in the contests very often 😛

Well you totally blindsided me!  If I had seen your score I would've run upstairs and played that damn game until I beat it.  But I didn't so you've earned a cool twenty bucks.  And now I've gotta stay on my toes in future weeks and not underestimate that big ol' Snorlax, because you never know when that sumbitch is gonna wake up!!!

• Haha 1

• The topic was unpinned