IGNORED

VGS NES Weekly Contest - Elevator Action!

BeaIank

24 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

Trying to get to the loop point after level 4 is borderline impossible with all of your lives. It's a tough game.

Yeah, probably why I haven't done it yet.  I think I made it to level 3 once, best I could do.  I'm honestly surprised I got where I did on one life.  Tried looping level 1, but I found that harder for some reason than just playing properly 😛

Just now, the_wizard_666 said:

Yeah, probably why I haven't done it yet.  I think I made it to level 3 once, best I could do.  I'm honestly surprised I got where I did on one life.  Tried looping level 1, but I found that harder for some reason than just playing properly 😛

I got about halfway through level 4 on 1 life. That's about the best I usually do. It normally takes me all of my lives to loop it.

Events Helper · Posted

Rn6AUsh.jpg

Looped stage 1 just a few and then died next stage.  It is easier with a controller, but I didn't have the gumption to do much today after an early lunch, kinda just hanging out and I figured I would try the rom.  It sux playing on the pc.......I did enjoy playing on my mini snes early in the week though, was fun.  Miss this game, but man does it get hard after level 2......I think i made it to the bottom half of level 3 before i "bit" the bullet...........

15 hours ago, Dr. Morbis said:

I put up a nominal score, no time to point press, really, but at the time of my posting, it was second only to your ridiculous score, so I guess I'll wait and see how far I get bumped down the totem pole by the later posters like Cap'n Krunch and Bertholemew J. Sampson...

Seriously though, after this week is over you'll have to show me how you got such an incredible score on a single life; those enemies get so fast at 10k points that it is craaaaaazy!!!!

You’re safe this week my dude, I just played for 5 min and put it up.  I got a bunch of shit I gotta go and do so I’m pretty much done.  Didn’t think this would be such a sleepy week