IGNORED

Sealed no rev-A Zelda on ShopGoodwill

DefaultGen

Anyone else watching or bidding on this? I have my popcorn ready to see what the hammer price will be when it ends tonight!!!

I did notice in the bidding history that a few bidders were bidding in the millions, but current bid is at 350k so far. I wonder if those were shill bidding, simple mistake or what? 🤔.

Anyways here's the link 

https://www.shopgoodwill.com/Item/127320702

Administrator · Posted
2 minutes ago, Caliboy24 said:

Anyone else watching or bidding on this? I have my popcorn ready to see what the hammer price will be when it ends tonight!!!

I did notice in the bidding history that a few bidders were bidding in the millions, but current bid is at 350k so far. I wonder if those were shill bidding, simple mistake or what? 🤔.

Anyways here's the link 

https://www.shopgoodwill.com/Item/127320702

Merged into the existing thread. 

• Like 1

On 8/14/2021 at 8:10 AM, Jfreakofkorn said:

They think its special w the price its going for ( 60k )

With all the hype going around for sealed nes game(s) , they think they have found the one to cash in on for cheap . . . 

Shame on the sticker on the upper right tho . . . 

Lol did you see what it sold for?

12 minutes ago, LaC said:

You know the person who donated this probably will never know.  But that person who gets paid minimum wage to sort through the donations surely knows and is having a lot of regret right now.

i know that lil fucker with the gauged earings takes all the good shit before it hits the floor at my local goodwill. kids an asshole.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, docile tapeworm said:

i know that lil fucker with the gauged earings takes all the good shit before it hits the floor at my local goodwill. kids an asshole.

Ha well at least it has a chance of hitting the floor.  All of our Goodwill's make sure the valuable stuff and video games go right in the crate that gets shipped to shopgoodwill.  Well with the exception of the junk that is. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, LaC said:

Ha well at least it has a chance of hitting the floor.  All of our Goodwill's make sure the valuable stuff and video games go right in the crate that gets shipped to shopgoodwill.  Well with the exception of the junk that is. 

ya i was just kidding but there is a kid who filters the good shit one of the locals told me.