IGNORED

What are your favorite/cutest "victory poses" in JRPGs? (you know, what the characters do after winning a battle?)

Estil

On 8/6/2021 at 5:32 PM, Hammerfestus said:

JRPGs are definitely not the gayest game genre C7D9D744-89DA-40EE-B850-09E930C8A8DE.jpeg.b4b4b85ca604e566c675e3981eca65f8.jpeg

Just a super straight dude waiting for a big one to enter his hole.

No no no no no no no no...I thought one of the main appeals of JRPGs is that you often get to have cute chicks in your party...that's the total opposite of "gayest game genre"!

• 2 years later...
Editorials Team · Posted
On 9/25/2021 at 5:32 PM, Estil said:

No no no no no no no no...I thought one of the main appeals of JRPGs is that you often get to have cute chicks in your party...that's the total opposite of "gayest game genre"!

Not so sure about that.  Do you have many gay friends? 😄

6 minutes ago, Reed Rothchild said:

Not so sure about that.  Do you have many gay friends? 😄

Not a one...I did have a dormmate in my college days (early 2000s) who said he was gay but I wasn't sure if he was serious or just kidding around.  And I did have a gay co-worker when I worked as a grocery cashier in the mid-late 2000s but we didn't really speak much. 

But seriously, wouldn't you think gay men would want like bare chested dudes with a "sleek swimmer's body all muscled up and toned' (as Eric Cartman once sang as Faith+1)?  Why would they care or want cute chicks?  I'd think they'd want cute dudes if anything...

Edited by Estil