IGNORED

New Reactions - Agree & Disagree!

Gloves

Administrator · Posted

image.png

This one comes from a suggestion by user @Ricky Winterborn - we've added Agree and Disagree Reactions for those situations where you either... agree or disagree with something.

Previously there wasn't really a non-emotional reaction for these. You could obviously "Like" or "Roll Eyes", or even "Angry", but they had the potential to convey something being a simple stance on a subject. Rolling your eyes at someone feels a bit more personal, where these are intended to be more to the point.

So thanks Ricky for the suggestion! Now get out there and start Agreeing to all my posts!

• Love 1
  • Eyeroll 3
  • Agree 8
  • Disagree 7

Events Team · Posted
5 hours ago, Sumez said:

Anyone else who needs to hover over every single reaction and read the text to figure out which reaction they're supposed to represent? 😄 

I've more or less committed them all to memory, but by this point there are so god damn many that I see where you're coming from, haha.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

54 minutes ago, ZeldaFreak said:

I've more or less committed them all to memory, but by this point there are so god damn many that I see where you're coming from, haha.

That makes me wonder which ones are used the most and the least

@Gloves do we have a way to check that?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Events Team · Posted
3 minutes ago, BortLicensePlate said:

That makes me wonder which ones are used the most and the least

@Gloves do we have a way to check that?

I'm gonna make a prediction: Confused. I bet that's the least used one.

...Well, other than Agree and Disagree, but I'd assume those don't count since they only just came in to existence, haha.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, ZeldaFreak said:

I'm gonna make a prediction: Confused. I bet that's the least used one.

...Well, other than Agree and Disagree, but I'd assume those don't count since they only just came in to existence, haha.

I was leaning towards angry being the least 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Angry 2

Administrator · Posted
1 hour ago, Link said:

And he’s in here making suggestions that you act on? I didn’t know the N64 AI was that good. Truly amazing technology.

Let's be real - I'm totally being market manipulated! That SM64 sale got me simpin' on the best console around!

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

Social Team · Posted
On 8/5/2021 at 6:48 PM, BortLicensePlate said:

I was leaning towards angry being the least 

You clearly have never play Werewolf.  When the Love emote came out I think the Like one may be taking a back seat.

@Glovesyou have no idea how happy I was to see the Agree & Disagree faces for playing Werewolf.  I thought you may of thought this one up specifically for the game.  

Speaking of Werewolf and @CasualCartart work......when's the Werewolf charms coming?  I feel like any person who endured a round of Werewolf may need to show a badge of honor, a purple heart if you will.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 2

• 3 weeks later...