IGNORED

The GOLDEN GANONS - Now accepting community suggestions for awards categories

OptOut

3 hours ago, Shmup said:

You can always rely on croagunk to give you a like, he'll probably be on it already and like this comment before I even post it.

He's definitely winning the most likes award.

5 hours ago, FireHazard51 said:

image.png.0b4bfecf02400d72a2132092108b4649.png

This has to be a record of some sort.... 

5 hours ago, Gloves said:

Yeah dude "Like"s everything. xD

Positive guy I guess. 😄

5 hours ago, Hammerfestus said:

@croagunkis a damn VGS hero is what he is.

3 hours ago, CasualCart said:

Plot twist: @croagunk IS the like-button...

-CasualCart

Croagunk Likes.jpg

“Like” I said, you guys rock. Just wanted to @ you guys so you could see it.

@CasualCartthat picture is so awesome. Thank you! I am going to print it and hang it in my game room!

• Like 5
  • Wow! 1
  • Love 3

Oh, so it turns out @croagunk is actually just a Google adsense AI gone rogue... Every "Like" he gives feeds the content of your post into his advanced algorithmic software and teaches him how better to "Like" you in the future!

In fact, his processing power has grown so vast with all the user data we've been feeding him, he is now able to affably reaffirm up to 1000 VGSer's per minute, and can respond amicably in any one of 48 thousand different online message board interaction scenarios!

I even heard a RUMOR that he liked one of @peg's posts before, and he wasn't employing even a single one of his sarcasm subroutines! 😲

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 3 months later...
5 minutes ago, Shmup said:

@OptOut is this still a thing that's happening?

Oh yes, the preparations are well under way!!!

The event will last the duration of January, with the nomination threads dropping in each of the four weeks of the month, beginning on the 1st and running through to the final awards ceremony on Sunday the 30th! 😉

• Like 1
  • Wow! 1
  • Love 1

Editorials Team · Posted
9 minutes ago, OptOut said:

The event will last the duration of January, with the nomination threads dropping in each of the four weeks of the month, beginning on the 1st and running through to the final awards ceremony on Sunday the 30th! 😉

Seems like a lot of work.  I have a hard time believing your wife will allow that to happen.

Bluff called.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Disagree 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/6/2021 at 1:08 PM, OptOut said:

Let me know if you want to source cheap trophies for the event, I'll see if I can help. 😉

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, fcgamer said:

Let me know if you want to source cheap trophies for the event, I'll see if I can help. 😉

Yeah I mean I haven't got any actual prizes lined up tbh, other than civic pride!!

If anyone DOES want to contribute something more substantial for awards prizes, then yeah that might be a good idea! 🙂

19 minutes ago, OptOut said:

Yeah I mean I haven't got any actual prizes lined up tbh, other than civic pride!!

If anyone DOES want to contribute something more substantial for awards prizes, then yeah that might be a good idea! 🙂

We're in Taiwan bro, it's the land of cheap shit.

Take a collection Here, I can't say I'll match it but I'll definitely contribute a large share, let's do it

• 3 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, FireHazard51 said:

Did @OptOutGolden Ganon's get channeled due to a old twitter post?  Got to purge your social history of bad posts when you host a big award show man.

Nah, it's just not a good time for the awards with the main site down, traffic is super low ATM. We really need decent community participation in the nomination and voting etc. otherwise the whole thing doesn't really work.

So I'm postponing the awards till the site is back up and everything is back to normal, not much else to do really!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1