IGNORED

VGS NES Weekly Contest - Wrecking Crew!

BeaIank

1 hour ago, NESfiend said:

You know you CAN play your last life in this one right? Your score will show as top score when you start a new game. You can easily pause and get photo there

I was thinking it went back to 0 for some reason. I had tried to get a picture on the game over screen, but I missed it.

17 hours ago, NESfiend said:

This makes me want to play burger time. Or mappy for some reason. That game was badass. Like most puzzlers, participation territory for me. If richie cant get into the game burning up greenery on a Monday morning, my odds of getting into it exhausted at night are pretty low. Never know I guess. Ive got a wide strike zone

This kinda reminds me of Burgertime too. Unfortunately, I'm a lot better at Burgertime than I am at this. 

50 minutes ago, NESfiend said:

Looks like another @mbd39and @Bearcat-Dougbattle! Deafcode and morbis will probably spoil the party this week, but not me. 

Someone has to be good at this. I seriously played about an hour. I'll probably give it another go over the weekend to see if I can do any better. 

3 hours ago, NESfiend said:

Looks like another @mbd39and @Bearcat-Dougbattle! Deafcode and morbis will probably spoil the party this week, but not me. 

So far I've been free-styling and trying to solve all the puzzles myself, and I've gotten up to Phase 23, and I'm going to try and stick to that method.  But as mentioned earlier, if anyone really wants to win this week, they just have to open up youtube and follow along for the win.  We'll know if anyone actually decides to do this because his score will be a major outlier.  The game is not exactly difficult, but there is no way anyone could realistically solve 100 different puzzles in a couple of hours...

EDIT: even MBD's score up above is waaaaay higher than the scores I'm usually at by Phase 10.  Just saying....  😉

Edited by Dr. Morbis

Events Helper · Posted
7 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

It was pretty cool of you to "forget" to post your score last week and let me win. We all know you can get 350k on 1 life! 😉

don't stroke my ego 😉  Also, i barely broke 100k, but that would have gotten me more than 3 had i posted it 😒

2 hours ago, Jeevan said:

na, its not that hard to get a high score like that 😉  

Yeah, by looking up tips and tricks... 😉   Anyway, I just put up about the best score I think I'm gonna get naturally, so I'm probably done, unless a whole bunch of people beat me and I have to head to youtube just to learn how to point press.  I guess we'll see...

Events Helper · Posted
2 minutes ago, Dr. Morbis said:

Yeah, by looking up tips and tricks... 😉   Anyway, I just put up about the best score I think I'm gonna get naturally, so I'm probably done, unless a whole bunch of people beat me and I have to head to youtube just to learn how to point press.  I guess we'll see...

I mean, you can say what you want, but i didn't look up tips and tricks, i tried and tried and tried, i had a bit of time the other day or two.  🤷‍♂️

Anyway, I am no way trying to pick a fight, i guess @mbd39 found something that I found, and if not, then i don't know how he did it......

Anyway, good night, you will see my score on Sunday, around 10ish, as long as it doesn't get forgotten about 😉  

Edit:  Anything I did, I found and contemplated on my own!

1 minute ago, Jeevan said:

I mean, you can say what you want, but i didn't look up tips and tricks, i tried and tried and tried, i had a bit of time the other day or two.  🤷‍♂️

Anyway, I am no way trying to pick a fight, i guess @mbd39 found something that I found, and if not, then i don't know how he did it......

Anyway, good night, you will see my score on Sunday, around 10ish, as long as it doesn't get forgotten about 😉  

Haha, no fight; I guess just poof out your feathers a bit and sit on that golden score of yours until it hatches four days from now 🙂

• Haha 1

Events Helper · Posted
1 minute ago, Dr. Morbis said:

Haha, no fight; I guess just poof out your feathers a bit and sit on that golden score of yours until it hatches four days from now 🙂

no worries, I did find a diamond of a game here though, need to look into getting this for my collection for sure.  Now that I am done with N64, I can focus on things like this that I find fun!  More good vibes for my collecting, not just based on nostalgia now!  Always fun to find a game you really like!

12 hours ago, Jeevan said:

Edit:  Anything I did, I found and contemplated on my own!

I'm using the same strats that I used in 2016 when we last played this. You may have figured out the same strats.

• Like 1