IGNORED

Gameboy Color International Superstar Soccer 99 CIB

CodysGameRoom

Hey all,

I recently picked up a USA copy of this from a local store for $59. It wasn't until I got home that I realized it might be pretty rare. There are no sold listings on eBay, GVN has it for around $315, but VGPC has it for around $80. I'm stumped.

Condition is excellent except the box, it has some dinged corners and some indentations. Not grading it so not worried about that, just more trying to get a fair price check. 

Photos spoilered below and at this link: https://imgur.com/a/lW4WQBS

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

• Wow! 2

Good luck getting a fair price evaluation, it's stupid rare complete.  I'm sure you could start with a baseline on what you saw but I'm going to say it'll be higher to whatever someone feels they're willing to push for.

Edited by Tanooki

6 hours ago, Tanooki said:

Good luck getting a fair price evaluation, it's stupid rare complete.  I'm sure you could start with a baseline on what you saw but I'm going to say it'll be higher to whatever someone feels they're willing to push for.

Interesting. I think maybe they priced it based on the sold listing for the European copy. Score for me I guess. 

Trying to decide whether to keep it or let it go since I don't really color GBC

19 hours ago, CodysGameRoom said:

Interesting. I think maybe they priced it based on the sold listing for the European copy. Score for me I guess. 

Trying to decide whether to keep it or let it go since I don't really color GBC

Yeah that seems to line up with the jack and s..t I could come up with really for concrete info.  Hell I do collect, but given where that would land I wouldn't even want to go there as I don't even watch football/soccer. 😄