IGNORED

WTB - NES GAMES...3 LEFT!!! HELP HELP HELP

Hollywoodcaddy

I will buy or maybe I have something to trade!!! I just need the loose games!!!

LICENSED 

Dragon fighter

Flintstones 2

Wacky races

And of course Stadium Events...(We would have to work something out because I can't choke up that kind of money instantly haha)

UNLICENSED 

6 IN 1 Caltron

Action 52

Baby Boomer (black cart)

Bible Buffet

Blackjack

Bubble Bath Babes

Castle of Deceit (blue and black cart)

Challenge of Dragon (black cart)

Chiller (share data blue cart)

Crystal Mines (black cart)

Death Race

Galactic Crusader (black cart)

Hot Slots

King Neptune's Adventure (blue and black)

Linus Spacehead

Master Chu (black cart)

Maxi 15

Menace Beach (black and blue cart)

Mermaids of Atlantis

Moon Ranger (black and blue cart)

Operation Secret Storm

P'radikis Conflick (black cart)

Peek-a-boo poker

RacerMate Challenge 2 (normal cart)

RacerMate Challenge 2 (tengen cart)

Rad Racket

Raid 2020

Robo Demons

Secret Scout (blue and black cart)

Solitaire 

Spiritual Warfare

Sunday Funday

Tiles of Fate

Trolls on Treasure Island

Wally Bear and the No Gang (AGCI)

RARE VARIANTS

Donkey Kong Jr Math 3 screw

Gumshoe 3 screw

Stinger 3 screw 

Mega Man 5 screw

Star Force 5 screw

Capcom Mega Man 6 CIB "or individually)

Edited by Hollywoodcaddy

23 minutes ago, Foochie776 said:

That’s not a horrible list to need. Definitely some tough ones but shoot, it could be much worse! 

Yeah it's been slow going for a little while now...its not that I cant find the games but with prices getting nuts it's hard to find "Fair" prices, if that makes sense haha...I dont expect super awesome sale prices from anyone, just fair and not some nutso ebay price haha

• The title was changed to WTB - NES LICENSED...LAST GAMES I NEED!!! 27 LEFT!!!
  • The title was changed to WTB - NES LICENSED...LAST LOOSE GAMES I NEED!!! 25 LEFT!!!
  • The title was changed to WTB - NES LICENSED...LAST LOOSE GAMES I NEED!!! 24 LEFT!!!
  • The title was changed to WTB - NES LICENSED...LAST LOOSE GAMES I NEED!!! 23 LEFT!!!
  • The title was changed to WTB - NES LICENSED...LAST LOOSE GAMES I NEED!!! 22 LEFT!!!
  • The title was changed to WTB - NES LICENSED...LAST LOOSE GAMES I NEED!!! 21 LEFT!!!
  • The title was changed to WTB - NES LICENSED...LAST LOOSE GAMES I NEED!!! 20 LEFT!!!
  • The title was changed to WTB - NES LICENSED...LAST LOOSE GAMES I NEED!!! 18 LEFT!!!

I'm just curious here, but I noticed Stadium Events is not on the list.  Do you own it or are you intentionally omitting it?  Definitely not wanting to start an argument about semantics - each collector is in charge of what they want to collect, and nobody else can tell them what is a "complete" set - I'm just personally curious about your position on that one 😛

Anyway, if I could help you I totally would, but I don't have any extras from your list.  It's definitely a doable list though!  Good luck!

On 8/26/2021 at 1:13 PM, the_wizard_666 said:

I'm just curious here, but I noticed Stadium Events is not on the list.  Do you own it or are you intentionally omitting it?  Definitely not wanting to start an argument about semantics - each collector is in charge of what they want to collect, and nobody else can tell them what is a "complete" set - I'm just personally curious about your position on that one 😛

Anyway, if I could help you I totally would, but I don't have any extras from your list.  It's definitely a doable list though!  Good luck!

Hello buddy...I believe to claim to have a full set of north american licensed games includes stadium events, which I believe would make the count 677...I do not have one...I purposely left it out of this list simply because I cant afford 15-20k for one...so theres no point of having anyone message me to say they have one available...so I'm just focusing on these last few for now...maybe some day after saving up I can acquire one from a good samaritan that could give me a good deal haha...other then that I'll have to find one in the wild...

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Hollywoodcaddy said:

Hello buddy...I believe to claim to have a full set of north american licensed games includes stadium events, which I believe would make the count 677...I do not have one...I purposely left it out of this list simply because I cant afford 15-20k for one...so theres no point of having anyone message me to say they have one available...so I'm just focusing on these last few for now...maybe some day after saving up I can acquire one from a good samaritan that could give me a good deal haha...other then that I'll have to find one in the wild...

That's what I figured, but there are people that omit it because "it's a variant" (absurd, it came first, so WCTM is the damn variant!), so I was more curious than anything.  I don't blame you...either you list it with a "yeah right" caveat, or you leave it off the list.  It's actually the last licensed game I need as well, although I don't track licensed and unlicensed separately so even if I got it I wouldn't have a "complete" set in my eyes...but again, that just shows everyone has their own metrics for what is and isn't a full set.  Best of luck man, hope you can get to the one-game-off club soon 🙂

• The title was changed to WTB - NES LICENSED...LAST LOOSE GAMES I NEED!!! 16 LEFT!!!