IGNORED

Hi, everybody! (Dr. Nick voice)

SCG checking in. Thank you to the folks who messaged me and said get my ass over here. You know who you are  ❤️

I really like the new site. Great work to everyone who made it happen. 👏🏼

Would anyone be interested in creating a custom avatar for me based on my old one? Beard. Glasses. Something cool? Wanted to keep the name but something original for the avatar. Thanks in advance!

These last couple months I have been dedicating alot of time hanging out in the basement in one of my collection rooms and enjoying an adventure book by an author I have come to really enjoy. Clive Cussler. 3rd book by him I have read and around 13 books in total I have digested since a couple months ago. 

I have recently discovered Xbox Gamepass and have been downloading games like crazy. Bloodstained Ritual of the Night is what I am playing currently and wow what a great game. 

Back to my coffee and book. Have a great Saturday VGS!

Benjamin

7110E697-BA4D-4CA6-BECD-D0D1CBBE4CBD.jpeg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sign Collector Guy said:

Chillin. Watching Jack Ryan season 2 on prime. Riding the couch. You?

Not much, doing my rounds and trying to wake up more There are probably important things I should be doing but you know meh its Saturday. 

Interesting you mention Clive Cussler my dad has been bragging on him for some time now he is a fan of his books he keeps mentioning them off and on and tries to get me to read them and thus we have a round of "if you read a Terry Prattchett novel then I'll try one" perhaps one day he or I will give in. 

• Like 1

Just now, MuNKeY said:

Not much, doing my rounds and trying to wake up more There are probably important things I should be doing but you know meh its Saturday. 

Interesting you mention Clive Cussler my dad has been bragging on him for some time now he is a fan of his books he keeps mentioning them off and on and tries to get me to read them and thus we have a round of "if you read a Terry Prattchett novel then I'll try one" perhaps one day he or I will give in. 

I know the Saturday vibe. lol

Your Dad has good taste! 

I will look into Terry Pratchett. Any certain books you suggest?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sign Collector Guy said:

I know the Saturday vibe. lol

Your Dad has good taste! 

I will look into Terry Pratchett. Any certain books you suggest?

Just about anything in the Discworld series or (personal faves are Reaper Man, Mort, Thief of Time, The Amazing Maurice and His Educated Rodents)  Hogfather would be a good one for the holiday season its a type of Christmas parody, Oh and if you like Neil Gaiman he and Prattchett wrote Good Omens which is a parody of the biblical apocalypse 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, doner24 said:

Good Omens is a great start. The whole Disc World Series is great too. 

Ha! Beat me to it. 

A few of his books did come out in movies, (Colour of Magic/Light Fantastic, Hogfather, and Postal) and apparently Good Omens is having a TV mini series now (not watched it yet) 

Edited by MuNKeY
  • Like 1