IGNORED

Signed video games?

jpayne

There was also when Jimmy Huey found two unopened cases of the original Shantae in his closet. Some he signed, others he didn't, and he put at least one of each on ebay. The ones that weren't signed ended up going for more because the graded game collectors wanted those case fresh sealed copies to ship off to VGA (Wata wasn't a thing yet.)

Edited by Tulpa

Administrator · Posted
3 hours ago, RH said:

Let's also not forget the excellent thread about the Fred Durst signed Dreamcast where someone was looking to get a price for it and not a one of us would say it was worth more than a "regular" Dreamcast without a signature. 🤣

OH MY GOD I FORGOT ABOUT THAT!

On 12/28/2021 at 4:56 PM, Tulpa said:

There was also when Jimmy Huey found two unopened cases of the original Shantae in his closet. Some he signed, others he didn't, and he put at least one of each on ebay. The ones that weren't signed ended up going for more because the graded game collectors wanted those case fresh sealed copies to ship off to VGA (Wata wasn't a thing yet.)

And the ones that were signed are now....not.

On 12/28/2021 at 5:01 PM, Gloves said:

OH MY GOD I FORGOT ABOUT THAT!

I can't believe that was a real thing; through that thread it was figured out that he signed 100 of them for some promo or something.   I'd rather have the Gary Coleman Gamecube.

On 10/15/2021 at 6:31 PM, TrekMD said:

(whole bunch of 2600 signed awesomeness)

Those are fantastic!   I wish more of the Activision staff did shows, but I did manage to get most of the David Crane, Garry Kitchen, and Dan Kitchen 2600/7800 stuff signed, and had Brian F. Colin sign Xenophobe.

• Like 1