IGNORED

Console Debate #32 Xbox Series X/S

fox

How do you rate Xbox Series X/S?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate Xbox Series X/S?

• 10/10 GOAT. Greatest console of all time.
    • 9/10 Bad@$$. One of the best.
    • 8/10 Exceptional. Everyone should play it.
    • 7/10 Superior. More than a few games you like.
    • 6/10 Good. You might occasionally enjoy playing it.
    • 5/10 Average. Smack dab in the middle.
    • 4/10 Mediocre. Not something you will go out of your way to play.
    • 3/10 Inferior. There are better alternatives to this.
    • 2/10 Poor. Barely worth turning on.
    • 1/10 Trash. No redeeming features.
    • Haven’t played, but interested.
    • No interest in it.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/26/2021 at 04:59 AM

Haven't played one and have no intentions to make any effort to do so. If one falls into my lap for some mysterious reason, I have no problem firing it up and maybe even buying some games for it...but short of that, it's entirely probable that I'll never even see a boot screen for this one.

I don't think it can be rated fairly at this point, it's been out less than a year, it's still a pain in the ass to get a hold of one, and we do have much of an idea of what's coming beyond a handful of games. It could end up having some great games, or it could be another XBOX One where you can count the worthwile exclusive titles on two hands. 

• Like 1

Way too early to tell. We’re still in the period where none of the games are exclusive to it between its “predecessor”

I say that in quotes because this entire console generation feels like a third console spec refresh of last generation.

Last generation we had Base model PS4, and Base modal Xbox One....then in 2016 to 2017 we had a console upgrade with the PS4 Pro, and the Xbox One X.

11 hours ago, Inzoreno said:

I don't think it can be rated fairly at this point, it's been out less than a year, it's still a pain in the ass to get a hold of one, and we do have much of an idea of what's coming beyond a handful of games. It could end up having some great games, or it could be another XBOX One where you can count the worthwile exclusive titles on two hands. 

Thank you

I heard good things of the s as an emulation box. Gamepass makes a ton of sense to me if I were straight up gaming and not collecting. No issues with the controller because it's the same as the one. 

I am not commiting to any of the current gen other than switch, but we more than likely will get a PS5 because the amount of games bought for the xbone is tiny compared to PS4.