IGNORED

[Citation Needed] - YouTube Channel Highlighting Old & Obscure Films

NZCollector

Hey everyone, 

I've started a YouTube channel focusing on old and obscure media, with my current focus being silent films. The channel, [Citation Needed], is named the way it is to show what impressive feats were made when technology was much more limited and the innovations directors had to make to overcome these limitations. Information about early cinema is often sparse and hard to find, so by discussing it all in one place gaps of information are being filled. If you want to hear an early-20s Kiwi/New Zealander talk about old films with an NZ accent then have a look at my videos! More will be released in time. Thanks. 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMn46BWo8CfYpPL2KOsMPjQ 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Dr. Morbis said:

Pretty cool; I'll have to check it out some time.  I haven't seen many of the more obscure silent films out there, but the big names like Caligari, Nosferatu, Metropolis, etc all have prominent places in my movie collection 🙂

Those are all fantastic films! I'd make retrospectives on them, but the most fun is in featuring films that are forgotten to time. Possibly in the future! I was originally wanting to do a piece on Nosferatu so maybe!