IGNORED

McDonald's is bringing back classic Happy Meal toys Nov. 7 to Nov. 11

Teh_Lurv

36 minutes ago, Astor Reinhardt said:

😕 Pretty sure a few toys aren't going to kill my budget.

Not to hijack this thread and not trying to be a dick, but if you don't have a job/stable source of income and you have a medical emergency that you know you will have to deal with then you need to start being responsible with what money you do have. It might seem like spending a couple bucks on toys isn't gonna make a difference, but you really need to cut out buying ANYTHING that's not essential for you to own if you want to be able to get the dental work you need. Little things add up quickly. Take a good look at how much money you spend a month and put it all in a spreadsheet and decide what is absolutely essential and what isn't and cut out what isn't. You'll be surprised how much it adds up fast. It's not gonna be easy or fun, but some things are more important than pieces of plastic.

• Like 4

On 11/11/2019 at 11:26 AM, ZBomber said:

Not to hijack this thread and not trying to be a dick, but if you don't have a job/stable source of income and you have a medical emergency that you know you will have to deal with then you need to start being responsible with what money you do have. It might seem like spending a couple bucks on toys isn't gonna make a difference, but you really need to cut out buying ANYTHING that's not essential for you to own if you want to be able to get the dental work you need. Little things add up quickly. Take a good look at how much money you spend a month and put it all in a spreadsheet and decide what is absolutely essential and what isn't and cut out what isn't. You'll be surprised how much it adds up fast. It's not gonna be easy or fun, but some things are more important than pieces of plastic.

Well everyone can stop nagging me about what I spend my money on because none of the McDonald's around here had the toys. So I didn't get them. So stop bringing it up.