Jump to content
IGNORED

Stadium Events cart - SOLD!!!


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

8D387256-A9E9-4FC0-8565-01A560DB70EA.jpeg.3d9816c729bbabc8bff43206493e7604.jpeg8DDD4E0D-73BF-49BF-B2FA-E5ED5B362128.jpeg.8a1b4a24495f812cc5a23081bc6faf52.jpeg8661CED4-FB4B-4614-8E63-ABC715BF91AD.jpeg.c70d1bc5a7c8b59913a0f9aeba1a5292.jpeg
C75306EC-C776-40E6-9660-AC55EDEC151F.jpeg.861f4a49b5f5f768648aeea757cfc591.jpegB159BBA7-4707-4BB8-AC9F-E567646EFE57.jpeg.a646ac79e1e5e416666ba3418bc203ff.jpegStadium Events cart FO/FT

View Advert

Stadium Events cart FO/FT. Would be happy to entertain offers but also trades. For trades, I’m looking for sealed NES and SNES in 9.0 A or above condition of the the usual titles everyone else is looking for. 
 

I was on NA for years and had lots of positive feedback under the same username. If you have any questions just reach out! 

 


  • Advertiser
    Xjwebb1982
  • Date
    06/05/2021
  • Price
     
  • Category

 

Edited by Xjwebb1982
  • Wow! 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sale pending.

Yes, I am happy to say it ended up being purchased by a member here. No hassle transaction and the buyer was great to work with. I’ll let them disclose any additional details if they decide to. 

Stadium Events cart FO/FT View Advert Stadium Events cart FO/FT. Would be happy to entertain offers but also trades. For trades, I’m looking for sealed NES and SNES in 9.0 A or above con

Posted Images

3 hours ago, a3quit4s said:

Keep it in the family instead of sending it to WATA/HA. Love it. 

$15k and I'll fly to wherever you are and hand deliver a cashier's check!

I’d like it to go to a member here for sure. Hopefully it sells here, if not then going to post to eBay. 
 

And thanks @captmorgandrinker. Pics updated with watermark/text.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Xjwebb1982 changed the title to Stadium Events cart - SOLD!!!
10 hours ago, Matthewnimmo said:

Someone from here?:). Im dying to know more details as that’s pretty cool to see sell here

Yes, I am happy to say it ended up being purchased by a member here. No hassle transaction and the buyer was great to work with. I’ll let them disclose any additional details if they decide to. 

Edited by Xjwebb1982
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Xjwebb1982 said:

Yes, I am happy to say it ended up being purchased by a member here. No hassle transaction and the buyer was great work with. I’ll let them disclose any additional details if they decide to. 

That is super cool!  Way happy for you and for the member that you probably just made his/her day. Thats the holy of holy games to get

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Matthewnimmo said:

That is super cool!  Way happy for you and for the member that you probably just made his/her day. Thats the holy of holy games to get

I know we have a couple of female members here, but man, I always get a chuckle when a member on a forum of 99% males puts that kind of pc stuff in his posts... 🙂

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Dr. Morbis said:

I know we have a couple of female members here, but man, I always get a chuckle when a member on a forum of 99% males puts that kind of pc stuff in his posts... 🙂

i get it lol. I guess you never know who you might offend these days and now im half tempted to do his/her/it lol 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I tried to trade him my entire GB cart collection.  I have more than just carts, I'm going for most of the variants and I'm largely through that plus I was going to throw in my CIB Rated- SML 2.  Not sure what that one is worth, but I was going to use the big swap to kick-start going for a complete NES set.  Why not?

Edited by RH
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RH said:

I tried to trade him my entire GB cart collection.  I have more than just carts, I'm going for most of the variants and I'm largely through that plus I was going to throw in my CIB Rated- SML 2.  Not sure what that one is worth, but I was going to use the big swap to kick-start going for a complete NES set.  Why not?

I think my wife might actually murder me if instead of selling my most valuable item for cash, I traded it for more games 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, a3quit4s said:

I think my wife might actually murder me if instead of selling my most valuable item for cash, I traded it for more games 

Trading a large bulk of an unwanted and/or expendable collection for one easy to manage, easy to secure, easy to flip collectible (by comparison) is a better deal IMO.

 

Also, congrats on the sale @Xjwebb1982

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, a3quit4s said:

I think my wife might actually murder me if instead of selling my most valuable item for cash, I traded it for more games 

 

5 minutes ago, ThePhleo said:

Trading a large bulk of an unwanted and/or expendable collection for one easy to manage, easy to secure, easy to flip collectible (by comparison) is a better deal IMO.

 

Also, congrats on the sale @Xjwebb1982

Agreed, and he mentioned he was open to trades.  It's the best I had so I figured I'd offer it.  Worst could happen is he'd say no... and he said no. 😛

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Welcome to VGS!

    Play, Make, Collect.

    Here at VGS all kinds of gamers are welcome, and that includes you!

    Join the conversation!

×
×
  • Create New...