IGNORED

The Unorthodox Dragon Warrior Collection

Ferris Bueller

1 hour ago, a3quit4s said:

"Copy number 1,000 was claimed at Midwest Gaming Classic"

Whoa! Awesome! I saw it on the table there, but I didn't realize it had just been obtained, and happened there! I would have said something if I knew! I'm not on twitter or seeing Ferris anywhere but here, so I wasn't aware of the current progress. 

1 hour ago, Gloves said:

"Random fan"

They've done my man dirty. Tsk.

I thought that was fucked up too, but the title is "Random: Fan Collects Over..."  - it's more of a category for the article than a description of the subject.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Administrator · Posted
7 minutes ago, Link said:

"Copy number 1,000 was claimed at Midwest Gaming Classic"

Whoa! Awesome! I saw it on the table there, but I didn't realize it had just been obtained, and happened there! I would have said something if I knew! I'm not on twitter or seeing Ferris anywhere but here, so I wasn't aware of the current progress. 

I thought that was fucked up too, but the title is "Random: Fan Collects Over..."  - it's more of a category for the article than a description of the subject.

Aahhhhh I see. 

15 hours ago, RH said:

The comments on that Nintendo Life article are the best (or the worst, depending on your perspective of Whitney ninnies.)

”Oh noes! Now people can’t play duh gammz and the market prizes are hiiiigh!”

The reddit comments are about the same. Some people are not happy about my giant stack of games.

• Haha 2