IGNORED

OptOut's wicked deals!!! PC ENGINE SNATCHER; HOTWHEELS MARIO KART now inside!!! CHEAP DREAMCAST, CHEAP N64 games, you are practically ROBBING ME!!!

OptOut

Yo guys, selling my doubles! Got some awesome shit in here, and priced to MOVE! You pay shipping, but generally Taiwan post is cheap and reliable. Don't worry about it!

You want my stuff cheaper? Um, RUDE! But, okay, yeah, ask and I guess I'll give you discount or whatever, might even throw in some freebies I dunno, geez... I mean they're already cheap, you VULTURES! 🧐

Oh, also, you need more pictures of what you see here, then yeah, no doubt, you got em! 😄

ALSO, if there are any OTHER N64 GAMES you do not see here, I MAY be able to get more for cheap prices, just PM me with what you want and I'll see what I can do!!!

PC ENGINE SNATCHER

IMG_20210706_213817.jpg.c5781421be383add1d72cb79eeda7467.jpg

IMG_20210706_213831.jpg.7c7e7c5252bd6cad72df52d8f12e52fa.jpg

Got this in a lot of other stuff I wanted, I'll do 30 bucks on it! Also, if you're interested, I may have some other PC ENGINE stuff around, just ask! 🙂

Hotwheels Mario Kart

16020.jpg.c37e70f7d324944543e9c85fc1d203f5.jpg

Some Mario Karts here, I'll do the lot for 20 bucks.

Dreamcast

12346.jpg.3abb90279afe27c2a282cfcba60e8be6.jpg

Shenmue Limited Edition I suppose! Discs all look clean and great, the Jukebox Disc case is broken tho. 20 bucks.

12348.jpg.167c02a6c6eaeb1efbe634879b825b41.jpg

Virtua Fighter 3tb. I dunno, disc looks good, um... 6 bucks.

12349.jpg.2e34fd6b0edc6bae09a6bb8f4199aaed.jpg

House of the Dead 2! This is a good one man! Disc is clean, even got the spine card, what more do you want? 10 bucks.

12350.jpg.37f56ce2edb7c652899ffea18bc9d3e8.jpg

Evolution. It DOES exist, this ain't no theory! Ha ha ha. I'm funny. Yeah 6 bucks. Or if you buy some other dreamcast shit, you can have it or whatever, I mean you know. 

IMG20210531232737_compress30.jpg.a0e7dee8365b10d99425af6ddda2953a.jpg

Here we go, got two copies of Zusar Vasar sealed. One has a crack and one is a little sun faded. 75 bucks each, you choose which one you want, first come first served.

LOL (Lack of Love) is NOT sealed but the disc looks great, very small crack on the front of the case. I want 100 bucks on that bad boy.

Nintendo 64

IMG20210531231035_compress74.jpg.952995b00742d9d76bef019e49bbadac.jpg

Wonder project J boxed with manual, no Memory card, 10 bucks. Hey you Pikachu boxed, no manual, 8 bucks. (Sale pending: Wonder Project J2)

1232126279_rightway.png.485530822b766a1ad5dc6ae2aceeb770.png

These games are boxed, but no manuals, cart and box only. 8 bucks each, apart from Super Robots which is 15 bucks because it's not easy to find. (SOLD: Donkey Kong 64; Mario Tennis)

12345.jpg.fc0b8bb21010cb7861c8cd39ee2d18c0.jpg

These games actually DO have the manuals!!! But, it's STILL 8 bucks each, because that's the kind of guy I am. (Sold: Mario Golf) 😉 

IMG_20210601_005031.thumb.jpg.95925f45f77d2039de19030635bd2d0d.jpg

Cheap commons, 5 bucks each. (Sale pending: Custom Robo 1 and 2; Sold: Puzzle Bobble; Chameleon twist)

IMG_20210601_005135.thumb.jpg.5eeb03390a4c2983b61c6565a43a9737.jpg

More cheap commons 5 bucks each. If you buy several of these cheaper games I might give you some for free. 😉 (Sale pending: Mario Kart; Yoshi's Story; Kirby; Sold: Mario Kart; bomberman 2)

IMG_20210601_004952.jpg.875ab7460f66d73139ead60bba87af3c.jpg

These games are rarer so I want more for 'em. 15 bucks each. (Sale pending: Star Soldier; Sold: chameleon twist 2)

IMG20210531231718.jpg.17f43da79ef9bb21d32aed2e2b4d709b.jpg

Yeah the top two there, Goemon Party and Neon Genesis Evangelion I also want 15 each. The bottom two are 5 each like the other commons. (Sale pending: Onegai monsters; Sold: Evangelion)

IMG_20210601_005102.thumb.jpg.ba4eec444492dc4b8e9341f4ac909880.jpg

Okay and here we have some more games. Smash Bros, Perfect Dark and Wonder Project J2 are 5 each. Sumo wrestling 2 and Brave spirits wrestling 2 are both uncommon so 12 bucks. I want 20 each for Doom 64, Goldeneye and AI 3 mahjong, they are all super uncommon and/or desirable. (Sale pending: Wonder Project J2; Sumo 2; Brave Spirits 2; Sold: Smash Bros)

OKAY. So, there we go! Buy my games, and you've got a friend for life! 😉 I will talk prices with you if you want, no sweat, but the more you buy the more you'll save, so, please, by all means go fucking nuts guys, thanks! 😘

Edited by OptOut

Yo gonna bump this for mah SEGA heads in here! @LastCat @dyer @FireHazard51 if you know anyone interested in Japanese DC I got more where these came from too! I can hook you boys up! 🙂

Also, for those who appreciate the finer things in life i.e. cheap Japanese N64 games, perhaps I could interest @drxandy or @Shmup in some of my goodies... they're flying off the shelf fast! And I KNOW @Tanooki has a thing for cheap carts, don't be shy dude we all love 'em! 😉

If anyone is still hungry for more, or you want things you can't see here, let me know, and I'll see what I can dig up! 😘

• Like 1

Social Team · Posted

Dude, prices seem reasonable (though I can't play any of these games, only have imported NES & Sega Saturn) but I question the shipping costs.  Wasn't cheap for me to ship my Secrete Santa gift to Taiwan via USPS.  You got a cost estimate?  With the latest knowledge I'm much more interested....

Edited by FireHazard51
Gloves laid some knowledge on me
  • Like 1

Administrator · Posted
3 minutes ago, FireHazard51 said:

Dude, prices seem reasonable (though I can't play any of these games, only have imported NES & Sega Saturn) but I question the shipping costs.  Wasn't cheap for me to ship my Secrete Santa gift to Taiwan via USPS.  You got a cost estimate? 

FYI you can very easily play Japanese N64 games with a very simple mod to your 64 (dremel/cut some tabs on the inside). People also sell (very cheaply) replacement parts so you don't HAVE to mod/butcher the original parts if that bothers you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, FireHazard51 said:

Dude, prices seem reasonable (though I can't play any of these games, only have imported NES & Sega Saturn) but I question the shipping costs.  Wasn't cheap for me to ship my Secrete Santa gift to Taiwan via USPS.  You got a cost estimate?  With the latest knowledge I'm much more interested....

❤️ Still have one can of the goodness, want to save it for a special occasion. Any particular booze pair nicely with that chili? Candlelight dinner, romantic music, sexy lady, haha.

Shipping though, it's increased a lot this year, unfortunately, but it'll cost maybe around $8-$10 for one or two loose tapes.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, OptOut said:

Yo gonna bump this for mah SEGA heads in here! @LastCat @dyer @FireHazard51 if you know anyone interested in Japanese DC I got more where these came from too! I can hook you boys up!

Well at least wait until I've got sealed copies too, for the archives, before snapping up all the DC lying around here for other guys 😉

• Haha 1

Social Team · Posted
1 minute ago, fcgamer said:

❤️ Still have one can of the goodness, want to save it for a special occasion. Any particular booze pair nicely with that chili? Candlelight dinner, romantic music, sexy lady, haha.

They don't serve any alcohol in Skyline so there is no real pairing.  Mountain Dew goes well with it or sweet tea.  With the later that might mean a Long Island Ice Tea may be your best shot.  Canned meat always gets the sexy ladies in the mood 😉

1 minute ago, fcgamer said:

Shipping though, it's increased a lot this year, unfortunately, but it'll cost maybe around $8-$10 for one or two loose tapes.

spit take GIF

Those prices are not too off from what I pay for domestic ebay shipping.  Course they slightly over inflating the cost.  Course if I'm going to buy one game I'm likely to pick up 4-5 games.  Gotta get that import charm 😏

• Like 2

3 hours ago, OptOut said:

Yo gonna bump this for mah SEGA heads in here! @LastCat @dyer @FireHazard51 if you know anyone interested in Japanese DC I got more where these came from too! I can hook you boys up! 🙂

Also, for those who appreciate the finer things in life i.e. cheap Japanese N64 games, perhaps I could interest @drxandy or @Shmup in some of my goodies... they're flying off the shelf fast! And I KNOW @Tanooki has a thing for cheap carts, don't be shy dude we all love 'em! 😉

If anyone is still hungry for more, or you want things you can't see here, let me know, and I'll see what I can dig up! 😘

Some great stuff there. I have it all except puyo puyo but I’m going CIB for my Japanese N64 set so if you find any CIB games I’m interested 🙂

• Like 2

I was totally gonna go cib all the way but I'm thinking of switching it up.

Can I call dibs on Sin and punishment, puzzle bobble, chameleon twist 1 and 2, puyo puyo boxed, bomberman 2,  smash bros, neon Genesis, Mario kart, Pokemon gold and silver boxed, maybe the wrestling game next to puyo i don't remember if I have that one.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, FireHazard51 said:

Wasn't cheap for me to ship my Secrete Santa gift to Taiwan via USPS.  You got a cost estimate?  With the latest knowledge I'm much more interested....

Yeah as FCgamer said, shipping from Taiwan is WAY cheaper than shipping from the USA! It has gone up recently, but yeah a medium sized package of N64 games and/or boxes shouldn't be more than 25 bucks I'd say. If you only buy a couple carts then that would be like under 10 for sure. 😉

1 minute ago, OptOut said:

Yeah as FCgamer said, shipping from Taiwan is WAY cheaper than shipping from the USA! It has gone up recently, but yeah a medium sized package of N64 games and/or boxes shouldn't be more than 25 bucks I'd say. If you only buy a couple carts then that would be like under 10 for sure. 😉

I would hope so, we always hear about how cheap it is to ship from China to the US.

just kidding jk GIF 

🙂

• Haha 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Angry 1

1 hour ago, OptOut said:

800-1000 grams will be around $25-$30, around 600 grams or under is the area you want to aim for, for cheap shipping 😉

• Thanks 1

@FireHazard51Another way to play japanese 64 games is to switch backs with ntsc games.

In the past before I took the Dremel to the cartridge tray I would just unscrew a sports game and use the back for a Japanese game. Also helps if you wanna play at a friends on an unmodded system. They look pretty neat if you use a colored cartridge like say Madden 2001 (blue) for the back.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Yeah, just a word of warning to my buyers, a decent sized box is going up in price to send now, due to all the covid malarkey and everything! Almost had a fucking heart attack at the post office today, and not just because I'm overweight and out of shape!!!

I will do my best to eat SOME of the postage if it gets too ridiculous but expect a medium sized box to be 35 bucks plus... 😓

3 minutes ago, OptOut said:

Yeah, just a word of warning to my buyers, a decent sized box is going up in price to send now, due to all the covid malarkey and everything! Almost had a fucking heart attack at the post office today, and not just because I'm overweight and out of shape!!!

I will do my best to eat SOME of the postage if it gets too ridiculous but expect a medium sized box to be 35 bucks plus... 😓

What was the weight?

Just now, OptOut said:

21 x 12 x 16 cm (That's pretty small I'd say) and the volumetric weight was only .67kgs!!! Even lighter! 😤

Well they will take whichever is larger and use that number 😉

This price increase began this year a few months back. Covid-19 is partially responsible, but not really. The main reason for the increase is because of the updated shipping policy in the States, now other countries have to charge more to help the States cover the delivery cost once it lands on USA soil. Then add in the fact that the US dollar is weak right now, and it gives us the current situation.

Under the recent changes, iirc, the cut off is around 600 grams or so, either by actual weight or volumetric weight. You need to keep it around there for the shipping to be reasonable.

Aaaand for a fun fact: If you send a 1.2-1.4 kilo box from Taiwan to the Netherlands, currently, it only costs about $25. So this is a States issue only.

• Wow! 1