IGNORED

WTB LLLFLL Homebrew (Leisure Suit Larry for NES)

darkchylde28

As I always seem to miss out whenever these crop up (and are generally immediately sold) on eBay, I thought I'd post a thread here to throw a line out.  I'm looking for a copy to play, so it doesn't need to be sealed, CIB, etc.  PM me if you've got a copy you'd like to or are willing to let go and what you're asking.  Fingers crossed I'll finally get my hands on a copy and get to play this gem!

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, darkchylde28 said:

Thanks guys!  I've gotten one PM so far, fingers crossed I can make a deal and finally get to check this out!  Fingers really crossed the KHan decides to port over some of the other Sierra classics, as I'd be over the moon to play some Space Quest, King's Quest, etc. on the NES!

He's working on King's Quest at the moment!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SoleGoose said:

He's working on King's Quest at the moment!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!  ...ahem...  Anyway...do you know if he's having to do it all by hand or if he's managed to put together some sort of AGI/SCI converter/interpreter?  I'd guess the former, but it would be fantastic if he figured out a way to do the latter.  I suppose the latter is less likely, though, as that might put him into hot water versus doing a look-alike.  Excited, regardless of how it's executed!

10 minutes ago, darkchylde28 said:

Thanks guys!  I've gotten one PM so far, fingers crossed I can make a deal and finally get to check this out!  Fingers really crossed the KHan decides to port over some of the other Sierra classics, as I'd be over the moon to play some Space Quest, King's Quest, etc. on the NES!

Quest for Glory would be a great one to have with some modifications to make it more console-friendly.

11 minutes ago, darkchylde28 said:

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!  ...ahem...  Anyway...do you know if he's having to do it all by hand or if he's managed to put together some sort of AGI/SCI converter/interpreter?  I'd guess the former, but it would be fantastic if he figured out a way to do the latter.  I suppose the latter is less likely, though, as that might put him into hot water versus doing a look-alike.  Excited, regardless of how it's executed!

From what he's said, all by hand, with the help of some tools. You'd have to ask him for the exact process though (and if you do, tell him to get on VGS while you're at it).

2 minutes ago, SoleGoose said:

From what he's said, all by hand, with the help of some tools. You'd have to ask him for the exact process though (and if you do, tell him to get on VGS while you're at it).

Honestly, I don't know if the last part's going to happen given his last reaction to folks being excited about the new place while NA was still NA (not the trolling, but people legitimately being excited about VGS).  It would be great to have him over here, but it's hard to say whether that would become a reality or not given a lot of hard feelings that seemed to crop up in the last few days that the old NA was online.