IGNORED

Gold Guardian Gun Girl

neodolphino

Homebrew Team · Posted
On 6/19/2021 at 10:07 AM, LutherDestroysTheGond said:

Got a copy last night.  I wasn't even aware there was a VGS homebrew store like that and I guess there was an earlier release by neodelphino that I missed 😞

There's a chance I may do another small Haradius run in the future, if there is enough interest. 🙂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Got mine in! 😄

I gotta say, beautiful presentation on this. I'm a sucker for titles with alliteration, but I'm even a bigger sucker for craftsmanship. You guys did a tremendous job! ❤️

Missed out on Haradius Zero (If there's ever a second batch, I'd love to join in if I could), but I might even go for the special offer that comes with GGGG (Not sure if I should say what it is, but if anyone's curious, buy GGGG! lol)

Since a few people're havin' trouble finding the storefront, for future reference just go to the top of the page, click "Merch & Subscriptions" then "Store" (Mobile users, click on the icon on the top right with the three bars to navigate)

Enough ramblin'. Here's some pics:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Love 1

51 minutes ago, BouncekDeLemos said:

Got mine in! 😄

I gotta say, beautiful presentation on this. I'm a sucker for titles with alliteration, but I'm even a bigger sucker for craftsmanship. You guys did a tremendous job! ❤️

Missed out on Haradius Zero (If there's ever a second batch, I'd love to join in if I could), but I might even go for the special offer that comes with GGGG (Not sure if I should say what it is, but if anyone's curious, buy GGGG! lol)

Mine arrived yesterday too and I couldn't agree more with literally everything you said above (including the Haradius Zero point lol).   Thanks for the great work on this!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/28/2021 at 6:21 PM, BouncekDeLemos said:

Got mine in! 😄

Since a few people're havin' trouble finding the storefront, for future reference just go to the top of the page, click "Merch & Subscriptions" then "Store" (Mobile users, click on the icon on the top right with the three bars to navigate)

Enough ramblin'. Here's some pics:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Agreed. The quality is amazing. Thanks dude!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, BouncekDeLemos said:

What're you guys thanking me for? 😆

Even though I work on some homebrew projects, I had no involvement on this game. lol I just bought it because of the support and also it's something right up my alley. 🙂

I think we were both just agreeing with your comment. The "thank you" was for @neodolphino.

Edited by DoctorEncore
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

• 1 month later...
On 7/14/2021 at 7:03 AM, neodolphino said:

The two drops of 50 (100 total) have sold out (they were sold here on the site in the merchandise section, like with Haradius Zero).  I may make more in the near future if there is enough interest.

I swung and missed twice on the Famicom version of GGGG. 😭 Count me in for a copy if you bring in another batch!