IGNORED

VGS NES Weekly Contest - Rad Racer 2!

BeaIank

Social Team · Posted
3 minutes ago, BeaIank said:

image.png.467160c194603a013489926dc2ca892b.pngNo picture, no score.

image.png.94c341ce9b88dd182c92ed0db1720f1b.png

OK, I guess I'll stop using Google Photos because it's clearly being a consistent issue for you.  I wonder if it requires you to have logged into a google account to see my publicly shared images. I'm just trying to be good with avoiding uploading images like a good VGS user.  You see the issues I put up with @Gloves

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, FireHazard51 said:

OK, I guess I'll stop using Google Photos because it's clearly being a consistent issue for you.  I wonder if it requires you to have logged into a google account to see my publicly shared images. I'm just trying to be good with avoiding uploading images like a good VGS user.  You see the issues I put up with @Gloves

You can't host and link from Google Photos or Drive.  I've looked for a solution for this and apparently Google has no desire to be an image host for embeddable content.

• Thanks 1

Social Team · Posted
6 minutes ago, Gloves said:

This.

@FireHazard51 I use Imgur, personally.

I went to see who hosted @Jeevanphotos and saw it's imgur.  I've made an account and will be using them.  I hope it's easy to load photos from my Pixel phone to Imgur.  That was honestly the main reason I was using Google Photos, my photo auto uploads directly to that.

So basically I'm supper lazy and didn't want to use another account to do something I thought I could do with my existing accounts.  Google you need to do better if you want me to use you for everything.

Stephen Colbert GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

Edited by FireHazard51

Administrator · Posted
2 minutes ago, FireHazard51 said:

I went to see who hosted @Jeevanphotos and saw it's imgur.  I've made an account and will be using them.  I hope it's easy to load photos from my Pixel phone to Imgur.  That was honestly the main reason I was using Google Photos, my photo auto uploads directly to that.

You just need the app, it's pretty easy.

I use to moderate the User Sub/New thread back in the day.  Before China/SJWs took over the social side of the app, it was fun.  People wouldn't post to much NSFW content, but you could find a lot of great, random stuff people would post that would obviously never bubble up to the front page.  There was also a high degree of retrogamers posting content.  It might have been 1-2%, which may not sound like much but when Imgur is a stream of random photos people want to share, that's actually a lot.

Events Team · Posted
52 minutes ago, FireHazard51 said:

Now with a picture I can add your score on.
Just need to remember the exact stage you were so I can put it there.

Events Team · Posted
On 6/2/2021 at 1:13 AM, Krunch said:

It also seems I didn’t get added, I posted my (participation) score close to the bell at 8:10 Sunday night.  Sorry for the awkward timing of the post@BeaIank

I had crashed and tried to turbo out before the timer emptied.  Woe was me, and et cetera.

I will post the final scores today. Been one hell of a week.
Rest assured that your score will be there.

3 hours ago, BeaIank said:

I will post the final scores today. Been one hell of a week.
Rest assured that your score will be there.

Sweet thank you!  Now that my pitiful racing performance is over and done with I can just relax over here and beat battletoads with my feet in peace

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

• The topic was unpinned