IGNORED

The SNES Rankings - Finished!

• 3 months later...

I played some SNES games on the weekend with a friend. Afterwards I thought, I need to see what Reed thought of these games.

We played:

Super Star Wars- Well done beating that game, it is absolutely brutal. We got stuck inside the Sandcrawler and after losing all our continues moved on. Couldn't agree more with your review. They look and sound great but so many small attention to details overlooked.

Mega Man X- I haven't played the X series and I really loved it. My friend kept dying and wanted to try something else. I'm going to revisit it and I'm glad to see it ranked so high.

Spider-Man/X-Men Arcade's Revenge - WTF is with this game? Absolute rubbish. My friend did the spiderman level that looked kind of lame but didn't look too bad. I chose the Storm level because I thought that would be fun to fly around and fry everything. Nope, I'm a dolphin! Glad to see you had the exact same thoughts on that game.

Michael Jordan Chaos in the Windy City - My friend put this on as a joke because he told me how bad it was. He was surprised when I said it isn't actually too bad 😆 From what I played of it, the 300's is about what I felt it would land in and I was happy to see you agreed.

• Haha 1

• 4 months later...