IGNORED

Witch n' Wiz

matthughson

16 hours ago, erac said:

Where was I rude? I had to elaborate because all I got to the more polite reply was a confused emoji.

I don't think you were being particularly rude, for me it felt more like a situation where the little nuances in tone make two parties have different understandings.

On 7/31/2021 at 12:33 AM, erac said:

August is part of Fall here. So July is the last Summer month.

Ok, thanks for clarifying. Literally had no idea what you were talking about when you said summer is over (I thought it was some pop culture reference I was unaware of or something).

I've updated the post to be more universal (assuming we're all good with the Gregorian calendar... I need to draw the line somewhere 😉), and I'll keep that in mind when it comes time to formally announce a release date.

I'd really like to keep this thread about the game itself, so hopefully we can move on at this point.

Fwiw I thought Scrobin's response was a lot more rude than erac's honest request. People need to stop being so defensive. 🙂 It's definitely something I wouldn't have thought about either, so I think it's very good that it was pointed out.

Anyway, don't want to derail the thread, just don't want anyone to feel bad for being honest.

This game looks better and better, definitely something right up my alley, and I like I've already said on Discord, I'm really keeping my hopes up for a European distribution pipeline so I won't miss out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Witch n' Wiz is coming out in 1 week!

All details, including platforms, price, special editions, etc, will be announced at the same time the game goes on sale.

There will be a long pre-order window (likely a month), and there are no limits on purchases. So don't worry about being ready day one or anything like that.

release_annoucement.png.eea37d68ea60bb63fe69fb613d0adb35.png

• Like 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, matthughson said:

Witch n' Wiz is coming out in 1 week!

All details, including platforms, price, special editions, etc, will be announced at the same time the game goes on sale.

There will be a long pre-order window (likely a month), and there are no limits on purchases. So don't worry about being ready day one or anything like that.

release_annoucement.png.eea37d68ea60bb63fe69fb613d0adb35.png

It’s a shame I can only like this once!

• Love 1

Witch n' Wiz is out now!

A new puzzle-platformer for the NES & PC!

3 WAYS TO PLAY🕹️

🌐 Free in Browser on PiePacker: 
https://beta.piepacker.com/game/witchnwiz

📲 Download the ROM via itch.io: 
https://mhughson.itch.io/witch-n-wiz

📺 Buy a Limited Edition NES Cart from Limited Run Games: 
https://limitedrungames.com/search?type=product,page&q=witch n' wiz

• Like 1

1 hour ago, a3quit4s said:

@matthughson how was working with Limited Run and having them release the game for you? I know you had a list of distributors you were looking at and what set LR apart from the others?

I don’t develop games but I’m sure someone that does maybe curious on your experience one day. 

It's been good. I'm hoping to do a more detailed writeup once the dust settles.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...