IGNORED

Two nice finds at videogamesnewyork

There's a really nice video game store in NYC. They are well stocked, quite often have higher than usual prices (sometimes insanely higher) but if you browse around enough, there are some good deals to come across. These are two of them I found recently (even the cashier was surprised at the pricing on SOS when I checked out with him today!)

Last Crusade UBI is CIB used.

m3f9B9J.jpeg

7IyuT0X.jpeg

Edited by fusoyaff2
  • Like 14
  • Wow! 3

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

What the hell? $60? I was there a month ago and didn't see this there or I would have bought it in a second.

I did see a 5 screw Super Pitfall that I left there, I don't think they marked it up based on the variant so it was probably $20 like the rest and might even still be there.

I did get this Star Strike for $3 though, they definitely slipped on pricing this one.

IMG_20220113_140640.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Heads up, NES collectors in NYC. Bookoff on 45th St has an Ubisoft Last Crusade cart in their display case for $50. Since I already got my CIB cheap at another NYC store I'm paying it forward and hope somebody gets it before they fix the price.

They also have Die Hard for $190, which I still need for my collection, but I'm not currently in a financial situation where I'm buying $190 NES games.

Edited by fusoyaff2
Cart only
  • Like 1
  • Wow! 1