IGNORED

Star Keeper NES - a copy sold for $450. Wow

acromite53

3 hours ago, a3quit4s said:

Whoever is selling this isn’t a member here right?

They absolutely are.  Joined last Saturday (1/7/2023), talked about owning #20 as of Friday (1/13/2023), then threw it up for auction earlier today (1/15/2023).

Based on all the items they're currently selling, combined with their massive amount of feedback (and a lot of pricey items sold just within the last month), I think they likely just came here to specifically find out more information about what they picked up to flip versus having any real interest in the game or having any sort of sudden hardship that would require them to let it go.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

7 minutes ago, darkchylde28 said:

They absolutely are.  Joined last Saturday (1/7/2023), talked about owning #20 as of Friday (1/13/2023), then threw it up for auction earlier today (1/15/2023).

Based on all the items they're currently selling, combined with their massive amount of feedback (and a lot of pricey items sold just within the last month), I think they likely just came here to specifically find out more information about what they picked up to flip versus having any real interest in the game or having any sort of sudden hardship that would require them to let it go.

He says he needs a tractor.

"This one is hard for me to let go. I just bought it and also just bought some land. I need a tractor so the deal with the wife is that I need to sell some games to get my tractor!"

/Estil

Edited by Tulpa
  • Haha 3

50 minutes ago, a3quit4s said:

Even if he gets 2,500 he still loses money from eBay/PayPal fees. Has to get what like 2,800 to break even?

More than that, a lot more if he's in the US.

Ebays FVF eats up 15%.  Then they'll report the price of the item, shipping, etc to the gov't, not what he actually netted too, and that'll be another 15-20% come next year.  So if he sold it for 2500 he already loses 375 off the top not counting for shipping.  Then take another 375 minimum at that again in taxes depending the rate it gets hit at.  That puts you at 1800 from the $2500 sale.  That's taking a very large hit.