IGNORED

[ENDED] Licensed Legend of Zelda 1988 - Stalfo - Poseable Rubber Stamp - Nasta -- Ends 23 May 10PM VGS Time

arch_8ngel

This is one of the companion stamps to the Link stamp I auctioned off a couple years ago on NintendoAge.

I've never seen another set of these, so there is the thought they may have been regional/limited release.

These were posable stamps that came with a flip-book for making your own flip-book animations.

Original full set included Link, Stalfo, Goriya, a sword, shield, and boomerang.

This auction is for the Stalfo ONLY.

Unfortunately, time has taken its toll and he is in pretty rough shape, as the rubber has become quite stiff. 

Sold As-Is.

IMG_20210516_141012995.thumb.jpg.adfb324f9a1353d788e88ef8f7261387.jpgIMG_20210516_141021368.thumb.jpg.78627d80bab9933c199fc7c97b8d5037.jpg

Edited by arch_8ngel
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, RH said:

2018?! I remember that sale.  Was it really two and a half years ago?!

Believe it or not.  

I found the Stalfo stamp last year, buried in the bottom of the kids' craft drawer, while helping my mom with a FULL clean-out of her house before moving.  Once I saw him, i was really hoping the rest of the stamp set would turn up, but alas, he was all that remained.

36 minutes ago, ZeldaFan042 said:

That's really neat. $5

Thanks.  It was a big surprise to me when I posted the Link stamp that nobody else on the forum had ever seen these before.

I really wish I'd still had the entire set, because then we could potentially scan them for people to actually use again.

(while crudely articulated -- the flip book animations were pretty neat for a kid in 1988)

• Like 1

I did find this eBay listing, which mentions the Zelda stamp set and a Mario stamp set.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/302624405659

Also Muppet Babies: https://artsandculture.google.com/asset/play-set-jim-henson-s-muppet-babies-cartoon-creator-poseable-stamper-playset-nasta-industries-inc/wAGmFUzRQminzg?hl=en

Edited by ZeldaFan042
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, ZeldaFan042 said:

Neat.

My younger sister had the Muppet Babies set, back in the day.

And I honestly can't remember whether the sets had the 3 ink pads (like the boxed set) or just 1 ink pad like the blister-packed set.

The poseable character and accessory stamp "count" was the same between sets, though.

Edited by arch_8ngel
  • Like 2

• The title was changed to [ENDED] Licensed Legend of Zelda 1988 - Stalfo - Poseable Rubber Stamp - Nasta -- Ends 23 May 10PM VGS Time
  • The topic was locked