IGNORED

FS ~ NES Mighty Final Fight (sold on ebay no longer avalible)

Nes Freak

front label has a few nicks and some lifting from a price tag that someone put on the front and pulled off.  i tried to picture it  but its hard to see.  over all in excellent condition fully tested working and cleaned.  pins are clean and have no corrosion.

269.99 by paypal. shipping 7.99 insured packed well in a box via usps. 

if you have any question or are interested please PM me 😛

thanks!

s-l16002.jpg.4eb834533991f779214c80b0106c3579.jpgs-l1600.jpg.3dc50108c75ab7187889bd83721ba2ba.jpg

s-l16003.jpg

s-l16004.jpg

Edited by Nes Freak
  • Like 1

• The title was changed to FS ~ Mighty final fight & Bonk's adventure NES
  • The title was changed to FS ~ Bonk's Adventure & Mighty Final Fight NES
16 hours ago, Zilch said:

If you start looking for trades too let me know. Nice little Bonk ya got there.

if you have a rare or uncommon game im looking for then sure!  and thanks!  heres my list.

panic restaurant

felix the cat

wizards and warriors 3

robo cop 3

rainbow island

dragon fighter

kid klown

snow brothers

cowboy kid

lolo 2 and 3

adventure island 3

• The title was changed to FS ~ Mighty Final Fight NES (price lowered. better than prices on ebay.)
  • The title was changed to FS ~ Mighty Final Fight NES (price lowered)
  • The title was changed to FS ~ Mighty Final Fight NES (price lowered again)
  • The title was changed to FS ~ Mighty Final Fight NES
  • The title was changed to FS ~ NES pirate carts (82 in 1 and 42 in 1) and Mighty Final Fight
4 hours ago, MrWunderful said:

I sold both those multi carts before, at 29.99 and 39.99. They sat on ebay for a few weeks before I lowered the prices to what they were sold at. 

Similar experience but very long time ago, like 2015. They are still uncommon and obscure but it’s definitely hard to find the right people to buy pirate carts.

• Like 1

On 6/7/2021 at 7:40 AM, MrWunderful said:

I sold both those multi carts before, at 29.99 and 39.99. They sat on ebay for a few weeks before I lowered the prices to what they were sold at. 

ah ok i will probably change the price then.  im just going by whats on ebay right now

Yeah, pirate multicarts are not particularly valuable.

Famicom versions are very hard to sell.

These being NES versions is the only reason they have much value at all, I personally wouldn't pay more than $25 and even at that I'd feel as if I were overpaying.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, fcgamer said:

Yeah, pirate multicarts are not particularly valuable.

Famicom versions are very hard to sell.

These being NES versions is the only reason they have much value at all, I personally wouldn't pay more than $25 and even at that I'd feel as if I were overpaying.

That's about where I'd stop, usually the $10-20(tops) range in general unless some game is a stand out on a specific one, then it could change.  And it's not picking on NES/FC either, I've got like 10-12 of them for GB/GBC and I didn't drop more than 5-10/avg on them and they're worth it for what they are at least.  It's nice having a restricted library of stuff, yet still having choices within that vs just going stupid on a flash kit and entire game library.

• Like 1

• The title was changed to FS ~ NES Mighty Final Fight