IGNORED

New around here, so here's my collection!

imthomas

I love From Software. Here's a picture of my own I took about a year ago, not quite as impressive:

IMG_20201125_171913.jpg

(rightmost three were not developed by From, but had their name on it)
I'm especially envious about your Echo Night. That one is really hard to find, and is always a super expensive import if I want it in English.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

That's very impressive! I've been trying to get my hands on the King's Field longbox but haven't had the chance to grab one in nice condition. Yours looks great!

I have a copy of Thousand Land which is one of their weirdest games in my opinion coming in the mail which I'm excited for.

Always love finding someone else who collects FromSoftware games, cheers to you!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, imthomas said:

That's very impressive! I've been trying to get my hands on the King's Field longbox but haven't had the chance to grab one in nice condition. Yours looks great!

It's a brilliant game, too. That and the original Shadow Tower are probably two of the most remarkable early FromSoft games, and in my opinion some of the most underrated PS1 games. Judging by your profile picture, I'm guessing you're partial to Shadow Tower yourself!

• Love 1

On 5/15/2021 at 3:50 AM, drxandy said:

Thousand land looks so interesting, been meaning to grab it for a minute now but keep putting off.

I got that one, haven't played it yet tho. I never clocked that was a From Software game, I just got it cheap in a bundle of stuff and chucked it on my shelf, lol!

OP how about Lost Kingdoms 1 and 2 on GameCube, I didn't notice those in your collection?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, OptOut said:

I got that one, haven't played it yet tho. I never clocked that was a From Software game, I just got it cheap in a bundle of stuff and chucked it on my shelf, lol!

OP how about Lost Kingdoms 1 and 2 on GameCube, I didn't notice those in your collection?

That's actually awesome that you found Thousand Land in a bundle haha very strange one to get under the radar!

I'm definitely looking to grab Lost Kingdoms 1 and 2 on GameCube! Keeping an eye out for a deal. First I need to get my hands on Echo Night for the PS1 which won't happen for a while since the price is jacked up.. haha.

• Like 1