IGNORED

Another NintendoAge refugee!

Hey i just heard about this place last week on a reddit thread or FB group (can't remember) and was told that's where NA people went when the place was nuked! So yeah I had the same screen name back then (or was it Psychopat001 ?! i sometime take this one when the original is taken). 

I'm from Canada, province of Québec. I've been a video game collector now for more than 15 years and a gamer for 30+ years in the good old NES era. I have nearly 3000 games and my current focus is the Ps1 which I'm trying to collect a full set (I am now at 740/1284). Ps1 is the first console I ever owned and that's why it holds a special place in my heart! Can't wait to share my stories, read yours, make deals and hopefully make friends and help each other!

• Like 4

On 5/13/2021 at 9:55 AM, Psychopat said:

Hey i just heard about this place last week on a reddit thread or FB group (can't remember) and was told that's where NA people went when the place was nuked! So yeah I had the same screen name back then (or was it Psychopat001 ?! i sometime take this one when the original is taken). 

I'm from Canada, province of Québec. I've been a video game collector now for more than 15 years and a gamer for 30+ years in the good old NES era. I have nearly 3000 games and my current focus is the Ps1 which I'm trying to collect a full set (I am now at 740/1284). Ps1 is the first console I ever owned and that's why it holds a special place in my heart! Can't wait to share my stories, read yours, make deals and hopefully make friends and help each other!

Pat Paquin?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Administrator · Posted
34 minutes ago, WhyNotZoidberg said:

If this member is who I think they are, the PSX collecting is real! And they also make it a point to play each game to some degree, which is really cool.

Patrick, c'est Julien St-Pierre here if you were wondering.

Wait... Was I supposed to... PLAY all these games?! 

• 2 months later...

Wow for some reasons just saw the notifications about the replies! i really have to take back the habbits on checking here often! forums are much cooler than Facebook! @WhyNotZoidberg yes I am who you think I am! Thanks for the kind words! and I also remember you @SilverspoonGaming it is nice to see "familiar faces"! 

• Like 1