IGNORED

Can I be welcome here?

Never had a problem with you, enjoyed reading the discussions. If you ever went too far on things I never really took note, maybe just passed it off in my brain as passion. I do remember at least you writing much larger paragraphs in comparison to other members, so you did put quite a bit of thought into it or a mix of just how you are 🙂 All good, hope to see more of your discussions in the future Tanooki.

Hey there.

And philo -- I guess hot and cold works.  Locally you can find a few things on facebook if you're lucky, other than that half price damaged the area in 2015 when they went to the national barcode sticker price and the values they early into it paid to get stock killed a few local businesses and crippled another as they got cleaned out.  Pushing back the old retail here went high dollar ebay.  Goodwill doesn't ship to the lame website, but depending you get a great deal or some wannabe ebay current sales is value expert pricing.  Again when I went to kits, hdmi, and stepped off as it got maddening.  I had that R5 couldn't tolerate it after the updates stopped because it never quite was made right, and I didn't like the no multicart, no flash kit either bit.

If you're curious this is what I've got, I'm sure you remember (those who know me) I kept a HTML list, it still exists at the same host: http://tanooki.byethost16.com/