IGNORED

New Home Page!

Gloves

14 hours ago, Jicsan said:

I really like the landing page.  The art is amazing @CasualCart, I love the dragon hoarding over his collection.

I have to admit that @CasualCart's level of creativity is what I hope to find in others. At least when it comes to one part of my business goals. But by the time I succeed they'll probably have robots that look like his avatar. 😅

The rest had me wish for more, with reasons being tied to the fact I feel that @Gloves is in position to create a site that every collector needs. Kind of a anti-GoCollect site, if I am allowed to say that.

Edited by FenrirZero
  • Like 1

I don't know about anyone else over the past day...

1y4auXa.png 

Also iOS Safari bugs: The 4 images get super squished on an iPad screen when you scroll down and the submenus don't work (e.g. I can't go to Browse > Forum, the submenu just disappears). Everywhere else on the site it works. I know I'm not supposed to use the site horizontally on mobile, but me and ZF are peas in a pod.

• Like 1
  • Wow! 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, DefaultGen said:

I don't know about anyone else over the past day...

1y4auXa.png 

Also iOS Safari bugs: The 4 images get super squished on an iPad screen when you scroll down and the submenus don't work (e.g. I can't go to Browse > Forum, the submenu just disappears). Everywhere else on the site it works. I know I'm not supposed to use the site horizontally on mobile, but me and ZF are peas in a pod.

Jesus Christ man, at least give @CasualCart a heads up before you complete embarrass the dude with your MSPaint skills.

... also, posture check.

• Haha 2

• 3 months later...
Homebrew Team · Posted
13 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

it isn't per se, but force of habit makes me click the sage to goto the forum, see above about the complaints about it, i believe it is logged here in the thread 😆

Seems like a small amount of complaints.  Benefit of the Sage being home, we get more doodles from @DefaultGen

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Administrator · Posted
3 minutes ago, FireHazard51 said:

I thought we fix the Sage clicking destination.....it's back to the home again.  FYI when the new "The Workshop" section get's built I'm totally expect the Sage to in a welding mask doing some "fixing".  Make my dreams come true @CasualCart

stephen-colbert-please.gif

Are you on dark mode?

Graphics Team · Posted
17 hours ago, FireHazard51 said:

FYI when the new "The Workshop" section get's built I'm totally expect the Sage to in a welding mask doing some "fixing".  Make my dreams come true @CasualCart

Actually I think a workshop section would deserve it's own sub-mascot...

...the "Mechanic"?

-CasualCart

1656994451_MechanicSubMascot.png.b7aa6f80e9f8b73e0848534b51d9b468.png

• Like 1
  • Wow! 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1