IGNORED

New Home Page!

Member · Posted
Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Jicsan said:

I really like the landing page.  The art is amazing @CasualCart, I love the dragon hoarding over his collection.

I have to admit that @CasualCart's level of creativity is what I hope to find in others. At least when it comes to one part of my business goals. But by the time I succeed they'll probably have robots that look like his avatar. 😅

The rest had me wish for more, with reasons being tied to the fact I feel that @Gloves is in position to create a site that every collector needs. Kind of a anti-GoCollect site, if I am allowed to say that.

Edited by FenrirZero
  • Like 1
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WOO! As we go through updating the site to feel more like home, it made sense to create a new home page. This is the intro to who we are, what you can expect, and is an introduction to the four p

Really impressed with the new graphics. Great job guys!

The Internet King!   Seriously rad though.  Well done, graphics team!

Posted Images

Member · Posted

I don't know about anyone else over the past day...

1y4auXa.png 

Also iOS Safari bugs: The 4 images get super squished on an iPad screen when you scroll down and the submenus don't work (e.g. I can't go to Browse > Forum, the submenu just disappears). Everywhere else on the site it works. I know I'm not supposed to use the site horizontally on mobile, but me and ZF are peas in a pod.

• Like 1
  • Wow! 1
  • Haha 2
Member · Posted
2 hours ago, DefaultGen said:

I don't know about anyone else over the past day...

1y4auXa.png 

Also iOS Safari bugs: The 4 images get super squished on an iPad screen when you scroll down and the submenus don't work (e.g. I can't go to Browse > Forum, the submenu just disappears). Everywhere else on the site it works. I know I'm not supposed to use the site horizontally on mobile, but me and ZF are peas in a pod.

Jesus Christ man, at least give @CasualCart a heads up before you complete embarrass the dude with your MSPaint skills.

... also, posture check.

• Haha 1