IGNORED

Super Nintendo

Air Gio

Administrator · Posted
6 minutes ago, Air Gio said:

Gloves  I'm New To tha Site .I'm Not Trying to Spamming everything.  Plz consider  giving Me last warning on 1 point 

Generally try to make more meaningful posts, and give more air to breathe - let others actually respond to your posts before you repeat yourself or the same sentiment over and over. It needs to be a discussion with the community, not a sound board where you just sorta say stuff into the æther.

5 hours ago, Air Gio said:

Super Nintendo, Brand New in 📦.  10 Cib Titles like New . Super Mint . Asking  Price $3000.00 or Best Offer 🤔  -Air Gio 

3k.......  holy shit!!!  Is that what these go for these days?  What am I missing?  If that is the going rate, this market is truly off the rails.  Good luck with the sale.

38 minutes ago, tbone3969 said:

Oh I thought SNES systems didn't come sealed?  

Not sure, but if they don’t “like my beautiful 32x!” And you want to get it graded through VGA. They look for signs of taking it out of the box and won’t grade it even at qualified. So each time a non sealed system gets opened you run the risk of it never being able to be graded

but if you dont care about grading it then whatever i guess. Also, some say that you cannot call a system new in the box once you start taking pieces out and especially if you “turn it on to test it”. It’s considered CIB at that point to a lot of people 

like in this posting I personally (just my opinion only) wouldn’t be interested in the system as the owner has taken it out of the box and did i see one screen shot of it actually playing a game?  I might be wrong with that last question. To me its now CIB  but even a CIB in this nice condition is fun to see:)!

but to each their own and definitely good luck on the sale!!

1 hour ago, tbone3969 said:

3k.......  holy shit!!!  Is that what these go for these days?  What am I missing?  If that is the going rate, this market is truly off the rails.  Good luck with the sale.

Well the market is definitely off the rails these days as a whole that’s for sure, kind of sad actually.

• Like 1