IGNORED

does any one accidentally search for nintendoage?

Nes Freak

9 minutes ago, Richardhead said:

Not sure how you do it man! You get shit on daily here and seem to  keep calm. Please teach me!👾

I've explained this before to a few folks, I just try not to take things too personally or too seriously. As I've said before, I wouldn't hesitate to do business with or meet up with anyone here, we don't all think the same but such is life.

Life man, I've had a lot of crap dumped on me from about 2016 onwards, but if you can rise up such situations, you start to view everything slightly differently, and in a much better light overall.

• Thanks 1

Haven’t used a desktop regularly in years, and got a new phone since NA died, so no. 

There’s also the fact that when I go the address bar or open a new tab, VGS is one of three shortcuts that appears, and the only one I use regularly. 

Edited by Link

I've revisited NA a few times just to see what it looked like and to see what kind of activity remained in what was left of the forum.  Other than that, once this site was up and running, I came here and didn't look back.  I've never visited NA on accident while trying to get here.  

Administrator · Posted

I don't have this problem.  At the end of the day, I'm actually quite happy with the way things panned out in the end.  A dedicated group of individuals worked hard to take what we loved about NA, and made a new place to try to incorporate that plus be welcoming to new folks as well.  The site is so much more modern and optimized for growth.  

I was on NA for many years, but do I miss it?  No, not really.  I don't have any anger or resentment or sadness about what happened.  It's all about the community and the knowledge, friendships, connections, fun times, etc.  The URL and logo doesn't really encapsulate or hold that back.

• Like 2