IGNORED

Stray Thoughts

Hammerfestus

• 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Tabonga said:

Yeah I remember back then how silly that guy who objected to what, the upside down triangle or something as a gay symbol?  I would think if anything you would've had more silly moral outrage over the green one with the erection on top of his head! 😄

36 minutes ago, Estil said:

Yeah I remember back then how silly that guy who objected to what, the upside down triangle or something as a gay symbol?  I would think if anything you would've had more silly moral outrage over the green one with the erection on top of his head! 😄

IIRC the furor was largely because Tinky Winky carried a purse/handbag/valise - whatever it was.

6 minutes ago, Tabonga said:

I never followed the whole fiasco very closely - so I don't know if was ever revealed what exactly it was nor what was in it.

Maybe it's for the best I never became a parent of human kids...I might have ended up like one of these nagging moral panic types like say, Tipper Gore or Joe Liebermann 😛  Or that one mom who didn't like the idea of buying a whole new $200 system just for that one Super Mario World game.

• 2 weeks later...

We are going to have a hot weekend so I decided to fire up the swamp cooler.  (I am sure my environmentally oriented fans here will be happy to know that while I have central AC I never use it - the swamp cooler is much more satisfactory on any number of levels) - since I had just got out of the hospital I didn't drain it properly and the supply line broke when it froze (I had  my brother take off the special spigot) so I had to replace it.  No one had a 50' run of the copper tubing so I replaced it with a vinyl line which seems to work fine.   

48 minutes ago, Brickman said:

I tried it and actually prefer it haha.

I hope they keep the change, the cabbage has a nice bite over limp and bland iceberg lettuce.

I will write that off to brain fog as a result of your having to walk around upside down all of the time. ^___^

Edited by Tabonga
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...