IGNORED

Stray Thoughts

Hammerfestus

Mac Tonight was awesome!  There was a McDonalds near me that had a life-size version of him up until a couple years ago.  All the old McDonalds characters kicked ass.  Mayor McCheese, Grimace, The Hamburgler, Fry guys.  Great stuff

OTIS (Odd Things I've Seen): Mac Tonight 

• Like 2

Events Helper · Posted
8 minutes ago, B.A. said:

Mac Tonight was awesome!  There was a McDonalds near me that had a life-size version of him up until a couple years ago.  All the old McDonalds characters kicked ass.  Mayor McCheese, Grimace, The Hamburgler, Fry guys.  Great stuff

OTIS (Odd Things I've Seen): Mac Tonight 

did u collect them?  😆

13 minutes ago, docile tapeworm said:

@B.A. it’s sad you don’t see the old characters anymore. I remember seeing them as a kid at the local McDonald’s where you could meet them and take pictures.

They don't even use Ronald anymore.  It's like they decided they no longer liked fun. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, docile tapeworm said:

@B.A. it’s sad you don’t see the old characters anymore. I remember seeing them as a kid at the local McDonald’s where you could meet them and take pictures.

1 hour ago, B.A. said:

They don't even use Ronald anymore.  It's like they decided they no longer liked fun. 

I don't miss Ronald.  I never cared much for him, but I loved the other characters.  One of the McDonald's in my home town used to have a playset designed around the characters themselves that you could climb into.  That was always my favorite playset as a kid.  I hardly ever got to play there because my parents weren't big on taking us there. 😔

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Hammerfestus said:

Do you guys ever have it where when you’re first getting sick you have a pee and it feels weird?  Like you can tell you’re getting sick when you pee?  My wife says that’s not a thing.  I disagree obviously. 

No, but I do get this weird heat/shiver.  It's like a feel a very narrow, heat "wave" wash over my body from head to toe and it kind of makes me shiver like I have the heeebeegeebees about something.  When that happens, 95% of the time I'm about to vomit in 10 minutes or less.