IGNORED

New Tetris technique discovered that's even faster

mbd39

I found out about that last week I think.  I'm curious how to actually make it work.  I can see the whole leg/foot pivot bit and the finger rolling effect, but curious how that exactly plays against the d-pad with such supposed precision and ease to pull that off.  I'd love to try and see how it works.  Shame you can't do that on GB Tetris, can't see the screen. 😄

I tried fucking around with doing this for a while and could never make it work at all. It never hit the button more then 1 time no matter how I tried doing it.  Seems like the sort of thing that would only work with "certain controllers". Same with hypertapping really, some controllers are better than others.

Like the video outright states, it's not exactly a new technique, and honestly, it's really just hypertapping, not some kind of breakthrough.

Hypertapping just means increasing the movement speed of the pieces via button mashing, and there are a ton of different physical techniques for how to accomplish that, everyone has their own methods. Just ask speedrunners and old-school Track N Field players 😄