IGNORED

WTB ~ Loose Nes Games (Only 42 to go!)

Nes Freak

• The title was changed to WTB ~ Nes Games (trying to finish collection)

Hey buddy...fellow collector here...in your list of licensed games you have stadium events listed as #530 and at the end of your list it stops at #676...if you include stadium events that list should be at 677...I'm not trying to be a dick or anything...I'm just pointing it out is all...maybe your numbers dont matter I dont know haha...so just letting you know there are 677 official licensed games incase you missed one on your master list somewhere 😁

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Administrator · Posted
1 hour ago, Hollywoodcaddy said:

Hey buddy...fellow collector here...in your list of licensed games you have stadium events listed as #530 and at the end of your list it stops at #676...if you include stadium events that list should be at 677...I'm not trying to be a dick or anything...I'm just pointing it out is all...maybe your numbers dont matter I dont know haha...so just letting you know there are 677 official licensed games incase you missed one on your master list somewhere 😁

Those look like he just listed the ones he needs (guessing he already has whatever game is #677 maybe Zombie Nation)?

On 7/26/2021 at 9:11 AM, Hollywoodcaddy said:

ah sorry for the confusion i pulled the list off the internet and deleted the titles i have  so the numbers dont mean anything lol

• 2 months later...
  • The title was changed to WTB ~ Nes Games (trying to finish it only 90 to go!)