IGNORED

Game Night 5/1/2021

Jeevan

Game Night 5/1/2021  

17 members have voted

1. 1. What do we wanna play?

• Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (I think it has been 3 game nights, figure we might do it again)
    • Power Bomberman
    • Tetris 99
    • CS GO
    • Codenames
  2. 2. Second Choice!

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/30/2021 at 10:00 PM

Events Helper · Posted
Events Helper · Posted

Wife is sick, I will be in and out.  Will not be there the whole time!  Please feel free to still use the game night room and chat.  Hopefully you all can get someone to host and have a good night.  I might play a round or two but will not be present at all times and will not be recording!

• Sad 4

1 hour ago, Jeevan said:

Wife is sick, I will be in and out.  Will not be there the whole time!  Please feel free to still use the game night room and chat.  Hopefully you all can get someone to host and have a good night.  I might play a round or two but will not be present at all times and will not be recording!

Sorry buddy. You do what you need to do. Hopefully she'll be alright.

I'll record some footage like I usually do, and you can watch it when you get a chance.

• Like 1

Events Helper · Posted
2 minutes ago, MegaMan52 said:

Sorry buddy. You do what you need to do. Hopefully she'll be alright.

I'll record some footage like I usually do, and you can watch it when you get a chance.

Thanks, as long as she is fine, ill join in a round or two maybe, but i definitely will be busy doing things for her for sure!  She is napping now.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, fox said:

@Jeevan @MegaMan52 are you guys on?  Are you hosting a room?

Jeeve (most likely) isn't, see above (and below):

4 hours ago, Jeevan said:

• The topic was unpinned
  • The topic was locked