IGNORED

Goldin Auctions Video Game Consignment Director Introduction & NEW AUCTION - I'm here to help & make us all money!

On 7/17/2021 at 12:10 PM, ExplodedHamster said:

I think VGA was historically overly tough. As stated above, few people want to participate in a market where beautiful stuff is getting an 85 or 85+. VGA’s biggest problem is, and always has been, its scale itself and its overly harsh grades. 

I do think WATA’s seal grades have been too lenient, but recent orders make me think they’ve gotten significantly tougher, especially on newer generation stuff. Probably for the best. VGA, conversely, has loosened up a bit. 

And thats why i bought as many cheap VGA 85’s as i could back when it was VGA only. I knew they were beauties and going cheap just because of silver vs gold grade.

DAD738DA-5B11-41F1-8266-87655AB88ED2.thumb.jpeg.cb0832165d36a31e655f6c7d8ba377b7.jpeg

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Jared_Goldinauctions said:

Auction is coming August 26th - September 18th.

Trying is not what I would call this.
Cannot wait for you all to see the cool stuff we have to offer.
Thank you!

I would be worried if I had consigned anything. Auction is a few weeks away and I haven’t seen one piecing of marketing or advertisement about this auction aside from this thread.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

47 minutes ago, Jayleonis said:

I would be worried if I had consigned anything. Auction is a few weeks away and I haven’t seen one piecing of marketing or advertisement about this auction aside from this thread.

Super not true I just saw somewhere they are hyping up Shoeless Joe Jackson's drivers license from SC!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Jayleonis said:

Is that so bad? If there’s some good items they might go for under market. Sounds like a deal to me. 🍿 

6 minutes ago, saiyok said:

How come you nerds are so excited to see if goldin doesn't do well when heritage blew you out the water.

For the record, @Gloves is Canadian and not a nerd. There is a small difference between the two, sure, but the difference is there.

And myself? I'm a high-functioning "sociopath". The difference is that I prefer having these 'nerds' convert to CAS while those who are not here prepare to financially drink the root beer before their high-graded "overlord" takes them away.

Plus... I should point out that @OptOut's understudy is Ted McGinley.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Hammerfestus said:

My favorite thing is when creepy little shitheads show up here in the middle of the night to try to insult us.

Creepy little shit heads, most nerd comeback ever. 

Glad to see heritage not having a monopoly on the market and goldin doing vga games as well.

Sorry it butt hurts you guys for some strange reason though, probably going to be more auctions doing well off games, hope it won't keep you up at night forever.

Ps. I'm a PROUD nerd. Some of you are clearly in massive denial.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Jared_Goldinauctions said:

I'm here to help and hopefully provide you guys with the chance to buy some really cool stuff.
Like any auction - some things will go cheap and others will melt faces. 
No reason to be so negative IMO. I pull for heritage/rally and all video game sales.

Very well said! Thank you and good luck with your up-coming auction.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, saiyok said:

How come you nerds are so excited to see if goldin doesn't do well when heritage blew you out the water.

i hate seeing the million sales so this made me laugh. touche'

cause now i cant afford it cause she got sold out. and i only wanted cib tops. and only stuff i had or like. but at least i was able to grab a few nice things that mean something to me.

i shouldnt be salty though, it was primed. i got other stuff to do anyway.

• Love 3