14 members have voted

1. 1. What do we wanna play?

• Power Bomberman for pc with lobbies of 12 people
    • CS GO
    • Sector's edge (Free fps on steam)
    • Tetris 99
    • Quake through browser
    • Codenames
  2. 2. What is your second choice if we get bored? Basically this is the second game we will play if we so choose!!!!!

• Power Bomberman for pc
    • sector's edge
    • Codenames
    • Quake through browser
    • CS GO
    • Tetris 99

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/13/2021 at 10:00 PM

Events Team · Posted
  • Jeevan pinned and featured this topic
  • Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I really started to do well after you left.  We'll play this game again for sure since it was a blast.  Anyone can win at it too.  I mean @darkchylde28wasn't even playing the game and his character wo

you doubted the game master?  

Our buddy @FireHazard51 is working on a document that we can share here and let everyone add games they want to play or can play on it.  Also a list of games that are commonly played on game night etc

Posted Images

Events Team · Posted

Our buddy @FireHazard51 is working on a document that we can share here and let everyone add games they want to play or can play on it.  Also a list of games that are commonly played on game night etc.

Eventually he can share here and we can go from there.  Kinda like an organization type deal.

• Like 3
  • Jeevan unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Welcome to VGS!

Play, Make, Collect.

Here at VGS all kinds of gamers are welcome, and that includes you!

Join the conversation!

• Similar Content

• By Jeevan
      @Mega Tank @spacepup @ZeldaFreak @ChickenTendas @Deadeye @fox @Rooster @Vectrex28 @0xDEAFC0DE @DefaultGen @Gloves @imabadguy1 @SNESNESCUBE64 @drxandy @ZeldaFan042 @Rhapsody98 @andrew244 @Costmosis @darkchylde28 @KokiriChild @Reed Rothchild @RegularGuyGamer @MegaMan52 @Scrobins @neodolphino @FireHazard51 @SailorScoutMandy @Megamanfan @AverageOliver98 @nettenette @Famicuber @Sumez @Dimo @BattySalem  @B.A. @Murray @Br81zad @a3quit4s

• By Jeevan
      Anybody interested in playing this game?  @Mega Tank, @ChickenTendas, potentially, and myself are interested in playing and would be more than happy if you would like to join.  
      I have never played, but I have watched several youtube vids on it and it seems like a good time.  That being said we would like to voice chat on the VGS Discord so we can discuss.  If you have never heard of this game before, look it up.  If you already play, please join.  
      The game is free to play on mobile and $5 on steam for the pc.  It is cross platform so if you do not wish to cough up the $5 then you do not have to!!!!!!
      The lobby is 10 players max, but we can always rotate folks out, or setup other lobbies as well.
      Maybe this will be the start of something I have wanted to do, which is a biweekly game night.  This could be a fun addition to a mix of games we could all play together.  
      Let me know here, or on discord.  More than happy to have you if you so choose to play!
      Edit:  Guess I might need to post a time when to play.  I am thinking maybe this Saturday if anyone is interested, after 5pm EST.  Suggestions are welcome!
      Also, if you wanna watch, don't have to watch the whole vid, but this is one of the youtubers I found that streams it on the regular:  

• By JamesRobot
      Inspired by Reed's movie debate #68: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, VGS needs to know, who is the best turtle?  Which one is your first choice in the arcade? Who is your go-to when you are playing Turtles on the playground with your three best buds? 
      Leonardo leads.

Donatello does machines.

Raphael is cool but rude.

Michaelangelo is a party dude.

• By Jeevan
      @Mega Tank @spacepup @ZeldaFreak @ChickenTendas @Deadeye @fox @Rooster @Vectrex28 @0xDEAFC0DE @DefaultGen @Gloves @imabadguy1 @SNESNESCUBE64 @drxandy @ZeldaFan042 @Rhapsody98 @andrew244 @Costmosis @darkchylde28 @KokiriChild @Reed Rothchild @RegularGuyGamer @MegaMan52 @Scrobins @neodolphino @FireHazard51 @SailorScoutMandy @Megamanfan @AverageOliver98 @nettenette @Famicuber @Sumez @Dimo @BattySalem  @B.A. @Murray @Br81zad @a3quit4s

I'll close this poll on Friday evening!
    • By FireHazard51
      VGS's bi-weekly game night, this time we will be playing Among Us.  If you haven't played it before you can play for free (w/ ads) on mobile devices or you can purchase the game on Steam for $5.  It's also available on Switch.  The great thing is it's a cross platform game so no matter what you chose you can play  with the group.  Just be sure to join the VGS Discord so you can see the private game code to join the fun.  And also that is where we will have some fun chit chat.  If you are the shy type you don't need to talk though.  For more details on the event check out the thread and vote for what game we may play later in the night; https://www.videogamesage.com/topic/7182-game-night-432021/